STALKER

- grammatical error english is not my first language-
- typo I only use my phone if you saw some just ignore it -
- comment and vote is highly appreciated.-

CHAPTER 10

WARNING:STLAKING

WARNING:STLAKING
..........
PSYCHOPATH EX BOYFRIEND
....
[IHYNE_HARU]

(( a/n: no comics for today's because I'm too lazy to drawing huhuhu))

...

'Its feels something weird in bathroom'

While you take a shower In bathroom you felt like someone is looking at you, you just ignored it, because you thought that maybe your mind was just imagining it. you are dressed and you are ready to go to work when suddenly an unknown number is calling your cellphone, take a look at it immediately,.

"Huh? It's weird should I answer it " You said but before you click the answer botton on your phone, suddenly ended the call .

"Ehh?! *sigh*I think he just mistyped the number being called "

...

You walk to your car before you get in your car you go first to the back of your car to fix your other belongings there while you are fixing you feel strange as if someone is watching you behind you and you immediately look at you back but you didn't see even a shadow of the man behind you.

'I think it's was my imagination because of my trauma'

you immediately get in your car and start driving. while you were driving you suddenly noticed something in a other car behind you that seemed to be following you you were nervous maybe it would happen to you again before.

'Calm down y/n maybe this is also the road that he go' you thought as you try to calm your self because you don't want to repeat what happened to you. and you're not sure if you've killed sanzu, your Hands is shaking while your driving, 'y/n calm down'

...

...
you noticed that the black car was following you again the black car windshield is tinted black you can't really see if someone is inside that car,. you suddenly remembered that car where sanzu took you to went to the mall.

'Wait fck it could be sanzu?' You ask your self.
'N-no all I know is that I killed him ' you thought while driving
'What he still alive and he kidnapped me again and it happened to me again'

your heartbeat speeds up and your hand is shaking while driving because of your extreme nervousness.

you immediately turn the car to mislead the car following you and you stop there for a while . the car following you will just go straight.the car window went down and you saw a pamilliar face , he wear a hoddie he look at you and it smirked at you . You sigh and your hand is still shaking.