Q AND A

-grammatical error english is not my first language -
-typo I only use my phone if you saw some just ignore it-
-vote and comment is highly appreciated-

...

Let's start

...

- why did sanzu kidnap yn, isn't it that they have been broke up for a long year?-

( it's beacuse sanzu become a obsessed to yn even though he had sex with different women, he still lacked her, so he decided to look for her and decided that kidnapped her.)

- who is rina haitani?? Why did she hate her 2 brother?-

( well this is a bit of spoiler beacuse I'm going to make a rina haitani back story about her brothers but yeah this is the reason why rina hate her 2 brothers beacuse when they was a kid, rina was bullied with her 2 brothers beacuse she is weak, but she promise her self that she will take revenge and get stronger to defeat his two older brothers. )))

- who was riding in the car that hit yn and caused the death of her baby om her womb?"

( well it's sanzu why did it say sanzu? Beacuse if you Re read the " chapter 13 " you will see this at  sanzu pov the time that yn got escape again.

And that plan is black mail her and if yn didn't agree he will spread the scandal amd the time that he spread it sanzu was following yn at her work and was waiting for her to come out when he saw her come out in tears he immediately started his car and chased yn and it caused the loss of his baby and sanzu didn't even know that yn was pregnant and he was the father when he carried this child in his womb "

...
" how did yn and sanzu meet ??"

( they meet at high-school third year 8th grade yeah~They are classmates and sit next to each other. At first, Sanzu was quiet and didn't talk, but after some time, they started talking. It was like they got to the point where they felt something for each other.  actually i want to do a back story. sanzu and y/n again because the back story that I did in chapter 4 is the only thing I showed there was how yn found out that sanzu cheated on yn. )))

" is it possible for them to have a baby again? "

( may be yeah it's possible beacuse I have a sketch for future baby but I'm not sure tho if u want to see my sketch

Here
|

Here|

...

" is it possible that y/n's Memories will come back? "

( ofc if u read the " new life" the doctor said " it's temporary memory lose "  it means anytime her memories can return)

"- happy ending or sad ending ??"

( I don't know I can't decide if happy or sad huhuh))

"

...

for those who's curious about me

__

__
....

" HOW OLD ARE YOU"
(??)

" DO YOU HAVE A GF/BF PR CRUSH "
( YES I HAVE A GF imean I'm wating for her )

"WHAT IS YOUR GENDER SEXUALITY "
( I am Lesbian)

" future job?"
( lawyer )

"Biggest fear?"
(Losing someone I love )

"What is your Favorite food"
( spaghetti , sweet foodd , and spicy))

(Birthday ))
( Oct 24 )

Fav song

( I kissed a Girl,  die for you, unholy, etc)

Fb name

Ihyne haru

Tiktok name

Ihyne_haru on wattpad

" what year did you start wattpad? "

( September 2 2020)

" your first story "
( I'm imlove with a criminal it's full of wrong Grammar so don't read it )

....

A/N NOTES

IF U HAVE A QUESTIOM JUST MESSGE ME
THANK U

- back story rina haitani soon
- y/n and sanzu first meet back story soon
- memories back Soon
- chapter 21 soon