IM PREGNANT!?

-grammatical error english is not my first language
-typo I only use my phone if you saw some just ignore it
-vote and comment is highly appreciated

CHAPTER 12
....

CHAPTER 12

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

WARNING : KIDNAPPED,GUN.
...

after the death of your friends and your parents and their funeral a few weeks later you visit their grave in the cemetery. the cemetery is very quiet and peaceful. You .sit at your parents' grave and place the flower you brought. you light a candle.

" mom.. Dad.. i Miss you so much, even my friends are gone if I had just listened to you, my life would not have ended now, I hope you are alive, I hope that my friends is alive mom, dad im tired I want to come with you. I'm so tired I can't wait for you to take your last breath, I'm so tired, mom dad, please." you are talking to your parents' grave while crying.

" I don't know what I'm going to do with my life sometimes I just want to disappear like a bubble,.I have a lot of problems, that I could not solve. I can't protect you or give you justice when you die mom, dad im sorry it's all my fault "

(( Fast forward))

after you visit the graves of your parents ,you visit the graves of your friends . you did the same thing you lit a candle and you put one by one their grave the flowers you brought.

" wherever you four are now, please guide me. naoto thank you because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to escape from sanzu now. Takemitchi and hina thank you for always being there when I need you."

"Chifuyu I hope I admit that I love you Chifuyu, I'm sorry if I'm only now telling you this when you're no longer by my side "

" if you can hear these chifuyu,takemitchi, hina,naoto, wherever you are now thank you very much you, I promise that who killed you is caught I will make sure he rots in jail"