NEW LIFE

- grammatical error english is not my first language -
- typo I only use my phone if you saw some just ignore it -
- vote and comment is highly appreciated -

CHAPTER 16

((NOTE: Y/N AND SANZU CHIBI IN HALF MANGA))

- NEW LIFE -

Sanzu pov :

sanzu found out what happened to y/n when he saw it in the news he immediately went to the hospital where y/n was, when he saw y/n lying in the hospital bed with oxygen, and dying life while doctors try to treat it. but fortunately y/n has been treated but it hasn't woken up yet.

" y/n please wake up " I said while holding his hand.

I go out for a while to ask the doctor how y/n health.

...

"Doc how is y/n condition?" I ask to the doctor standing in front of me

" y/n is in good condition now mr sanzu, right now she in comatose because her head was more damaged in the accident there is a possibility that she will lose her. loses or forgets her memorie." He said.

You was stunned for a second because of what the doctor told you. that it is possible to lose y/n's Memories. you never know how you will feel whether you will be happy or sad.

...

(( yeeiii sasaya
na yan ahaha
hhah)))

...

" I will go first because I still have a lot to take care of the patient " the doctor

you thanked to the doctor and you went back to y/n.

...

you go to the hospital every day to visit y/n and talk to her even if she still doesn't wake up. you watch her there and sometimes you sleep there too. you also pay the hospital bills.

( He stole Koko's black card to paid the hospital bills for y/n chariz))

....

AFTER 3 WEEKS.

Y/n pov

little by little your eyes opened and you rolled your eyes around at first your vision was very blurry and little by little it also brightened, you moved your eyes around again and there you noticed that you were in the hospital, the pain your head and your body you move your head to the left and you see the sleeping man sitting on the chair and his head is on your bed and he is holding your hand.

' why am i in the hospital and who is this man' you thought

you wonder why you are in the hospital you try to remember all the incident happened to you.

and suddenly appeared in your brain the accident, that you were driving and lost control of your car and you were hit by a truck.

...

Y/N POV

You gasp when you remember the incident. you suddenly saw that the man next to you woke up and he was surprised to see that you are awake.