Author's Note

Hi guys! First of all, author is cringing the entire time she is writing this. I'm sorry if it's bad and cliche, but this is my first time even attempting to write romance. I don't even daydream romances! So wish me luck(or ask me to break a leg ;), and please try not to dissolve into tears of pain at my horrible attempts to make people flirt...

But yeah, as much as I'd like to say it is, this is not my first book on Wattpad(the first ones were fanfics) and nor will it be my last, and I do have a few things to say before I start. I'll try to keep this short, because I know you're all already skimming :).

1| Thank you to all of my readers! It really means a lot that you are reading this, and I'm super excited to get started and try something new!

2| I'm dead serious when I say please bear with me while I get on my feet here, this is a new genre and I'm not used to writing it!

3| Let's try to keep this nice, guys. I really don't mind if you want to yell at the characters, or, heck, me! But please think before you post, let's not have a toxic environment here!

4| Tell me your opinion, TELL ME YOUR OPINION PLEASE! I really want to hear from you guys, as this will help me judge what to write next and how to write it!

5| LAST ONE-- yeah, guys, let's keep it somewhat pg, please. There. Will. Be. No. Smut. (period.) Because no. So no amount of begging or asking is going to get you that, sorry to those that disappoints, but this is not gonna be that book and it never will be. No matter how much you ask. I am not comfortable with writing that.

Anyways, have fun reading please and please vote and comment! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions!

Ivy out!

-- :)