Axel's Decisiveness

Axel's POV
Well, I guess Chiwa got what she wanted even though we did nothing to help. "Look at them, Axel! They're just so cute." Chiwa comes up from behind me. We were just gazing upon off of what lovely scene they were creating. I was pretty sure they were left in their own world. "Hey, Axel. Have you ever been in love?" Chiwa speaks once more to try getting my attention. I finally take my eyes of the newly couple and face Chiwa. Was she really asking me this? I thought we had once been through this. "What is it with you and asking about feelings? Why don't you get that I can't feel?" I take giant steps toward her. "Yeah? Well what is it with you and not feeling? I know you're a Nobody. Trust me. That's not something I find hard to believe, but maybe you're just scared to feel." Chiwa was not backing down. Yeah? Well neither was I. "Fine! I'll prove it that I feel nothing." I say. Chiwa's expression turn to confusion. "Oh? And how are you going to do that?" I swiftly take her by the waist and tilt her chin up to properly look at me. "Axel, what are y-" she tries to speak, but I catch her off guard. Pressing my lips firmly against hers, I feel her arms reaching around my neck. Before this develops any further, I quickly peel my mouth away from hers and release my arm from her waist. She releases her arms from around my neck and pulls them down to her side. I take a step back. "And you see. Absolutely nothing. I rest my case." Chiwa tenses and before I could see it coming, she had raised her hand to slap me across my cheek. I wince at the slight pain. I shifted my eyes toward Chiwa's to glance at her new awaited expression. To my surprise, it wasn't of sadness or hurt. It was of anger. I shift my eyes to the ground, wanting to get rid of Chiwa's cold expression, now towards me. "Whooooo! Ow ow!" I hear Chiwa shouting at Vegeta and Kitsune. I take it as an out to quickly escape from what had happened. "Oh! Shut up will you!?" I hear Vegeta shout back. He and Kitsune start flying back over to us. "FINALLY!" She yells over to them like she's been wanting it to happen since forever ago. "We did it!" I exclaim playing along with whatever Chiwa was going at. "Now we can summon Shenron for the wish!" Vegeta shouts. We all stare at Vegeta in a confusing manner. "Who?" I ask. Vegeta grunts. "Just come on." We take to the skies. Vegeta and Kitsune take the lead in the front, while Chiwa and I take the back. I start feeling guilty. Like something is eating at me. Like I shouldn't have done that. Wait? Was I feeling? But I have no heart. What was this strange sensation taking over me? Whatever it was, I was not prepared.