27

Ava

His fingers skimmed the waistband of her sleep shorts, skirting over the thin barrier of fabric that kept them separated, as he pressed heated kisses over her skin. His lips trailed from her mouth, down her neck, across her chest. 

Everywhere he kissed was consumed in flames and Ava lay beneath him, her nails scraping against the toned, warm skin of his back, her breath coming in heavy pants as he pressed against her and his strong, large hands, danced the line between control and release. It had been three days of this. Three days of sneaking off to their room the second they weren't being watched. Three days of stolen kisses in the kitchen, and acting like teenagers unable to stop touching each other and hiding away from the rolled eyes and whispered jokes of Talia and Steve. Just three days since their day at the lake and yet Ava felt like she had never been without these touches and these glances and these moments of feeling adored. Because that's what he did with every squeeze of her hand and every playful slap of her ass and every single time his arms would snake around her waist and pull her to his body so that he could just nuzzle his face into the dip of her neck and breathe her in. 

He adored her. And she was sinking into the comfort of him.

"And we're 100% sure," Bucky whined like he was being deprived as her hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled his fingers from beneath her shorts, "it would be moving too fast?"

His teeth brushed over the thin cotton of her tank top and he smirked as he nipped at the pebbled peak of her nipple beneath the fabric. Ava gasped. Heat built and a tingling tickled at her spine and her back arched slightly as Bucky pulled away with a triumphant smile.

"Fuck." She closed her eyes as her hands came to rest on his chest - firm and broad and so freaking sexy it was hard to breathe when she looked at it. "Yes."

"Fuck, yes, carry on?" She could hear him grinning as he crawled lower, his lips now brushing against her stomach as one hand pushed her top up so that he could kiss and lick her navel, trailing lower as he whispered. "Or fuck. Yes. It's too fast?"

Ava mewled and whimpered as she balled her fists into the sheets beside her and writhed beneath him. 

"Which one is it, Sweetheart? Need to know." 

"Buck."

"Tell me, Ava. Talk to me." He had paused now, his lips skimming over the fabric of her shorts, before he pressed a tender kiss against her clothed core and her hips bucked instantly. "I bet you taste so good, baby. I wanna taste. But I need you to tell me." He dragged his lips over the material, back and forth, so lightly, and Ava whimpered again. "Tell me you want me to do, Ava?"

"I... We... Oh fuck..." Her fingers were already weaving into the thick dark locks of his hair as she tried not to move her hips. Tried to stop herself from grinding against his face, desperate for more. 

"Not gonna taste you without permission, baby. You want me to taste you? Want me to touch you?" His fingers were gripping her hips now and she couldn't think beyond the way his tongue had darted out over his lower lip and he'd teasingly turned his face and kissed and licked her inner thigh.

"Too soon," she whispered, but her fingers held him where he was and Bucky chuckled darkly. "We shouldn't."

"It would be smart to wait," he drawled, tugging at the red shorts as she lifted her hips a little, removing them slowly and leaving her in just white cotton panties and her pushed up tank top.

"I'm... I don't..."

"You don't what, Princess?" His nose skimmed the fabric of her underwear as she gasped and he inhaled. "Fuck. You smell so sweet, Ava. I'll make it so good for you. Please?"