1, 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴

Diana was very beautiful, which is something that everyone could see

She had been hit on by many counselors, CITs, and even a few campers, but none of them caught her attention.

Maybe it was because they weren't her type, or, the more likely option, she had never fully gotten over her crush on Xander.

She knew it was pathetic, and she hated herself because of it. It wasn't like a relationship between her and Xander could ever happen, they hadn't even spoken to each other in three years, except for that one time that they both decided to never talk about again.

She looked around at all the campers coming in the summer after being put on welcoming duty by Gladys. Every year Gladys forces her to greet every newcomer with a smile and offer to help them with their bags.

"Hi, welcome to Camp Kikiwaka, where our cabins are unstable and our lake is toxic. Would you like help with your bags?" She asked a blonde girl who was carrying very many bags.

"Toxic?" She asked.

"It's better if you don't question it." Diana answered.

"Okay, well yes, I would love some help."

Diana smiled at her as the girl handed her a bag, and then another bag, until what started as Diana helping turned into the blonde just handing everything to her.

Diana dropped the bags on the ground, making the girl let out a squeal. "Hey! Those are designer bags! With designer clothes! And shoes!"

"What's your name?" Diana asked.

"Emma."

"Well, Emma. My name is Diana and when I offered to help you carry your bags, that's what I meant. Not that I would do it for you. So, I'll take half off your bags, wait here with you until you've been welcome by those things," she stated, motioning over to Gladys and Hazel. "And have been signed in, then me and you will take your bags to your cabin together."

Emma nodded, a little surprised at how strong Diana came on, but she also appreciated her strong will.

Diana quickly offered a smile and wave to the two people who had shown up with Emma, one of them simply waving back and the others offering her a big smile, before walking over to the check in booth.

"Hazel, these are the Ross's," Gladys introduced to Hazel, who rolled her eyes. "I met your parents right here when we were sixteen. Your dad was a stone cold fox."

"Could've gone my whole life without hearing that." The youngest sibling stated. Diana laughed lightly at her statement.

"My aunt's always talking about your mom." Hazel shared with them. "She hated her."

The Ross siblings' jaws dropped.

"With every bone in my body. Including my artificial hip."

"I've had nightmares about that hip. Though, that was back when I was still friends with-"