5, 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵

Diana didn't hate a lot of things

In fact, she enjoyed doing most things, especially if he was good at it. But she hated painting.

It wasn't that she found painting boring or anything like that. She actually found it quite relaxing, but she was terrible at painting. Every time she tries the painting turns out absolutely horrible and only increases her dislike for the activity.

So, instead of assisting her cabin in painting the totem pole she decided to join Xander and his cabin on the adventure to find a tree for the totem pole so she would be off the hook when painting time came around.

"Did you know that Maine is covered in 17.7 million acres of forest?" Ravi asked the group, making the momentarily stop.

"I didn't know that." Diana nodded. "Thank you for sharing a small piece of the endless pool of knowledge you hold in her mind."

Ravi placed a hand over his heart to show he was honored and smiled at her.

"Yeah," Jorge said from where he rested on Xander's back. "And we just walked through all of them."

"We?" Xander exasperatedly asked the younger boy as he turned his head to look at him. "I carried you the last two miles."

Xander then moved his arms so Jorge could easily slide off his back and onto the ground.

"How much longer are we gonna search for this so-called perfect tree?" Ravi asked Xander.

"Hey," Diana told him as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't mock Xander's tree. It's very important to him."

Xander shrugged. "Until we find it."

Everyone, except for Diana and Xander, groaned at his answer.

"Guys, Gladys is letting us build the camp a new totem pole. This is a big honor for the Grizzly Cabin and Diana who tagged along for her own reasons."

"Precisely." Diana nodded with a point towards Xander.

They all walked a few more steps before Xander suddenly stopped, held his arms out in front of him, and began moving his upper body back and forth slowly while humming.

"Diana help me."

Diana sighed before throwing down her bag and standing next to Xander as she began mimicking his actions.

Everyone else looked at the two like they were crazy. Not that Diana could blame them.

"What are you two doing?" Ravi asked them.

"I don't know." Diana answered honestly, trying her best to copy everything Xander did.

"We are feeling the tree vibes." Xander told him. Diana looked over at him, momentarily wondering if he was being serious or just joking with them. He looked pretty serious.