PART 2

Sunoo: y/n....hows mom treating you?
Me: what are talking about oppa? Aunty is good only.
Sunoo: why are you lying y/n?
Me: 😂 why would I lie to you?
Sunoo: Y/N!!!

He shouted at me, holding both my sholders he shook me. I was shocked and surprised. He looked so angry and worried. For a second I could see he was going to cry.... Was I judging him too harshly?

Sunoo: why are you lying to me? Have we really grown this distant? Do you not trust me anymore? Tell me y/n!!!
Me: o-oppa.... I....
Sunoo: you're working at a cafe for fucks sake, you went to change and ran up to the store room. The house is changed, YOU'RE house has changed. Not a single of picture of uncle and aunty are there, not even that favorite frame of your family. You really think I didn't notice it? Tell me what the hell is going on?

And this is exactly where I cracked....

Me: what do you want to know huh? Yes I don't trust you. You shifted so far away, naver came to visit never even though about checking in on me. What do you wanna hear? How your mother ripped out my parents money and spent it all on your family and left me Penniless? How you and your sister have received the best education so easily while I went to a public school and am struggling to earn my own money? How when I first refused to give your parents my parents insurance money they hit me and threw away all their belongings and locked me in that very storeroom to starve to death? How they've been hitting me since I turned 18 to get MY BLOODY PARENTS COMPANY!?!?! you want me to tell it to your face? Ok. YOUR WHOLE BLOODY FAMILY HAVE RIPPED ME OF EVERYTHING!!!

Sunoo: I..... Y/n.... I...
Me: I can't take it anymore. I just can't. I've been fighting to survive this long. Trying to get everything back in control. I'm tired. I'm done. Isn't that what you and you're family wanted? To just break me? Why did you do this to me? What have I done-

Both of were crying our heart out as I was already on my knees. Sunoo oppa tried to comfort me but....

Me: don't touch me, don't you dare. Not after what you all have done to me. I hate you, I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!!!!
Sunoo: y/n plz.... Scream at me all you want, hit me punish me but plz. I love you don't say this. I'm so sorry I let this happe-
Me: NO YOUR NOT! YOUR GLAD THIS HAPPENED AREN'T YOU!?!?!?
Sunoo: no plz bun. I really am sorry plz.
Me: I'm tired.... I'm so tired....
Sunoo: ik... Ik hunny, it's ok I'm here now. Oppas here.

He comforted me as I hugged him tightly. After a good minute of crying he lifed me up to my feet and made me sit on the bike. The whole ride was silent and the only thing we could hear was breez brushing past us.

Soon we were home as I got down and we both walked into the house. He opened the door as I saw uncle and aunty sitting on the couch. As soon as we entered, they both turned to us. I kept my gaze down not letting them see my red eyes. I was about to walk to my room when sunoo oppa held my hand. I look up to see he was glaring at his parents. And soon pulled me towards his old room.

Sunoo: you sleep here today. I'll get your old room ready tomorrow k bun.
Me: bu-
Sunoo: no it's or buts, go take rest k I'll be right here.
Me: it's ok, it's your room. I'll just go to mine.
Sunoo: but-
Me: no, I just don't wanna sleep here. I'm leaving.

I say and walk out the door and made my way to my room. I still remember how when I was a kid and sneaked into his room after he left since I was lonely, aunty found me there and I was just the worst.

I go to my room and fell on the bed as darkness pulled me into its surprisingly safe embrace.

-AUTHOR POV-

As you slept soundly in your bed, somewhere in the same city as you in a house men gathered around.... I'll leave the introduction part I guess, you already know who it is- one of most dangerous mafias, the cruelest team ever to exist. No one knows were they strike or how they do it. They are the most feared and no one has even seen their faces and lived to tell the tale.....