PART 3

-Y/N'S POV-

My eyes fluttered open but all I saw was darkness. Ahh my head hurts. After a second I remembered what had happened to me. My eyes went wide and I jumped onto my feet.

Now that my eyes have gotten adjusted to the dark, I could see that it was a room. Like not a basement or the torture rooms I expected, but it was a really big and cozy room.... Didn't I get kidnapped? Wait!!! Mrs. Kang!!!! Omfg where is she.

I walked around quietly trying to figure out if she's here with me or not. But my panick raised as I didn't find her.

Oh no.... What if she's hurt, what if they did something to her. I need to find her.

I walked towards the window since I knew it would just be a waste of time trying yo open the door, it might be locked anyways. Peeking out I saw men standing down there, but that's not important. What's important is....... I'M IN THE BLOODY 2ND FLOOR, I couldn't jump out even if I wanted too. Ahhh of course that's why they pit you so high up😣

Me: great, I'm kidnapped at its night already and no one knows I'm missing since my tourism was cancelled and unnie gave me today off too. Ahhhh. Great, just fucking greatttt

I whispered yelled as I walked around the room as quietly as i possibly could.

Me: ahh what am I gonna do now. Just jump out the window or just pit my hand on this door knob and twist it to find.... It..... 😑of course..... It's just me fucking luck....

The door was open... All this time.... Ahhhhh, why didn't I try the door first then. Anyways atleast there's one way out.... Honestly who even kidnapped me. Giving me such a nice and cozy room and even leaving my room door unlocked 😂 these are some pathetic gang huh. Anyways lucky for me, imma get out of here and straight go to the police and get these mfs arrested and search for Mrs. Kang. Poor her, she must be so scared, these bitches are cruel drugging abd kidnapping an old lady. Just wait till I get my hand on you😒

I stepped out carefully and looked around the corridor to see if anyone's there and lucky me!! No ones here. Sneaking out I tried to be in the dark as much as possible. I tried to be slow and cautious while taking each step. Luckily I didn't spot any gaurds as of until now. Which I don't know if it's a good sign or bad....

Finally after a century of being slow and quite I saw a door. But it was the main door, there's no way it would be left unprotected... I need to find another out.

Walk around the room I saw a kitchen there must be a back door there.... Right? I hope...

Walking towards it I looked around the room and no.... There wasn't a back door. I need to try my luck with the main door then.... When I got to the main door, I realized there was a window beside the door. Let's try to see if anyone's out.

I pressed my face against the window trying to see if anyone's standing at the door and from what I could tell, it was clear. Huh? These are newbies or wat😂? Freedom here I come hunny~~~....... Oh no.... Shitttt

As I made my way towards the door I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I was shocked as well as surprised which resulted in me screaming. I quickly turned around and the lights were turned on.

I saw a few men standing in the living room, some look at me with a smirk and the others with bored faces. But the one in front of me gave me a questionable look.

???: where do you think your going?
Me: umm.... STAY BACK IK MARTIAL ARTS!!!
???1: huh? Girl you think you can scare us with that.
Me: huh, of course I can, you're some newbies aren't you. Trying to have kidnap practice or whatever, well my review will be a -100 to you. Anyways I how to break boans, so if you love them stat away.
???2: hyung should we tell her?
Me: huh?
???3: kid turn around....
Me: wait ik you-
???3: just turn around get scared and get it over with will ya, we'll have time for introductions later.
Me: and what makes you thing I'll fall for your petty tricks?....... Y-yay let's go of m-