part 8

Stopping the car we got out and stood in front of a cafe, to be more specific the cafe I worked at.

It had a few costumers and I could see lily unnie running around trying to get stuff under control. As I entered and she turned around to greet us looking like a mess. She froze and calmy took the order to the costumer and I took Namjoon to a free seat. Sat him down and went the office to get my apron and started looking over the orders preparing and took it over. After an hour the cafe was finally empty since employees had to get back to company.

Lilly unnie finally ran over to me and tackled me down with a bear hug.

Lilly: I missed you, I missed you, I missed youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! My baby is back I'm not leaving you. NOOOO!! NEVER!!!!!
Me: unnieeeee your crushing meeee
Lilly: kid does it look like I give a fuck.

Namjoon fake coughed to get our attention and unnies head snapped towards him in shock. She then nervously laughed and let me go.

Lilly: im sorry I didn't see you there sir.
Me: unnie this is namjoon, namjoon this is Lilly unnie my boss.
Namjoon: nice to meet you.
Lilly: same here. So did this brat finally get friend's.
Me: unnieee
Lilly: wat you are a brat!
Me: im not even gonna deny it, I really am a brat. BUT!! I can make friends toooooo
Lilly: sure sure. Anyways wat u up to these days?
Me: well....I got into a company, gonna start from tomorrow....
Lilly: wattttt!!!
Me: I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you earlier.
Lilly: it's fine ill find someone.
Me: 😅 sorry unnie
Lilly: Eee it's fine e my cousin was anyways looking for a part time.

We all talked a little more and after atleast an hour of catching up we had to leave. Giving a hug to lily unnie I and namjoon began to make our way towards the door. He got into the car and so I was but I felt something weird. Looking around I didn't find anything unusual, shrugging it away I got in and we drive off to home.

-TIME SKIP-

Straighting my suit I took my bag and went down for breakfast.

Hoseok: wow look at our little miss ceo.
Me: im not a ceo hoseok

I giggled and took a seat beside him, in sometime all the guys were down and the maid's brought out the food. Buy someone's missing....

Me: Where's namjoon?
Jin: he came down with a fever, I made his some chicken soup and gave him tablets.
Me: oh is it so....
Yoongi: yes so imma drop and pic u up k
Me: ok

Finishing breakfast, yoongi and I left for the company. He dropped me and waited till I went in and left. I went straight to the ceo office since that's where bangchan told me to come.

Entering I was greeted by him and han, soon someone bust in and lo and behold it was Jay .

Me: morning jay~~
Jay: huh? Wait it's still 8?
Bang chan: umm yes?
Jay: my phone shows 9!!!!
Me: u got any siblings?
Jay: nope
Han: must be your mom.
Jay: ya that's possible.....AISHHH MOMMMM
Me: it's ok ur on time, anyways what's on today's schedule!!!
Han: I sent it to jay
Jay: yep I have. We got a lot of meeting and then paperwork.
Me: oh ok then.

The whole day was exhausting, even tho bang chan and han did give us extra breaks it was horrible!

Me: how do they do itttt!!?
Jay: no clue, I'm just so done!!!
Han: so you both are already tired?
Me: how do u both do itttt
bang: experience. Wanna get some coffee?
me: ik exactly where to go!!!!

I grabbed my bag and we all made our way out for a coffee break.

Reaching the cafe I entered, the guys where a biy behind. Unnie taking drinks and at the register was heesungg! I made my way towards him.