PART 4

-TIME SKIP-
AUTHOR'S POV

It was about 7pm when yoongi heard the car being parked, followed by footsteps and then the door opening. The guys entered the living room to see yoongi just sitting on the sofa with this elbows resting on his knees and his forehead resting on his fist. In short he looked like he was done with the world.

Hoseok: aish.... What happened?
Yoongi: she first tried to use her bed covers to get down the window and then she literally tried to climb down using the water pipes. Not to mention she almost fell both the times. Then ma'am throws her bed down the window and jumps from the second floor before I could do anything, she wasn't hurt but ya... I'm pissed af. Then when I gave her lunch she acted like it was poisoned, when that didn't work she bolted out the room and it took my an hour to find her, hiding in the bloody storeroom 🤦‍♂️I'm just tired.
Namjoon: where is she?
Yoongi: in her room all exits are lock- where are you going? Namjoon!!
Jin: Namjoon don't go now.
Namjoon: I'm done with this behavior of her's this needs to end.

He replied and marched towards y/n's room with the rest of the guys trying to stop and reason with him. But he opened the door and sees y/n sitting at the edge of the bed with her head low. But as soon as she heard the door open her head snapped towards it in Hope's of getting free.

-Y/N'S POV-

After a whole day of planning and trying to escape, I was disappointed and was thinking of giving up, but when I heard the door opening I had a little flinker of hope in my eyes as I turned, but wat I saw scared me. His eyes were burning in range and it looked like he could kill me this second. On top of that wat horrified me more was blood... It was staining his shirt, it seemed like he had killed someone...... Maybe I'm next

Taehyung: hyung don't d-

His words were cut off by Namjoon slaming the door shut while still glaring at me.

Namjoon: I warned you. Didn't I? ANSWER ME! DID I OR DID I NOT WARN YOU!??!??!?!!
Me: i.... Um....

I was shaking in fear as he stood across the room screaming at me. But after a second I remembered were I was and what WILL happen to me. I have nothing to loose. Neither do I have my parents, nor do I have any relatives who love me. Neither do I have friends. I have no one anyone can use against me at this point. Then the y the fuck am I going to bend to him. What the fuck am I afraid of? My life? Huh! I died the day my parents did. I don't have a life. Taking in a breath I looked straight into his eyes and kept my head high as I spoke.

Me: I don't care wat you say, I am not going to sit here all day waiting for my death. EITHER SET ME FREE OR KILL ME NOW!!! I'd rather die this second then to live anymore of my final seconds, minutes, hours or days in fear!!

Namjoon: why the hell can't you just accept that we're trying to help!

Me: because you have no fucking reason to, you expect me to believe that anyone, ANYONE in this world would do that? You're just keeping me alive till you can break me and get my parents company.

Namjoon: and what the hell makes you think that?

Me: BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS. the only reason I'm still alive is for people to use me and get the money!! I've tried, I've tried all my life to put myself in others shoes AND UNDERSTAND!!! But I've never been able too. Why use me like this? why torture me everyday? I'll never understand how people can put money, fame and luxury over their families or over humans as a matter of fact. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF LIVING WITH SUCH DAMONS. And don't you dare try to deny it, everyone of you are the same.

Namjoon: don't you dare.

Me: yes I do. Is it hard to hear the truth? No you must feel proud. I've tried to understand you, I've tried to justify FOR YOU. I had nothing to do with this. I was a normal teenager fighting everyday to survive. THEN Y DO THIS TO ME! JUST SET ME FREE, I'M GONNA BE FREE. EITHER BY WALKING OUT THAT GATE OR BY BLEEDING TO DEATH IF I HAD TO!!!
Namjoon: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO HARD HEADED? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT WE'RE HELPING!?!!?!!!