Chapter 1: Knew But New

You spent the first two days in the world of Equestria Girls getting used to being a part of your new homeland.

You first went to the bank to get two percent of the money from your account which you thanked Harmonia for so much.

When you went back home you checked that you had some of your other belongings, such as your old clothes from your other world and some other items. You wondered if Harmonia made an exact copy of your apartment or you replaced a cartoon version of you. You assumed it was the first one because the latter just doesn't make sense. She also put some other Equestria Girls videos that you had never seen before. But they seemed a lot like fan animations.

You then went shopping and bought a bunch of new clothes, a new TV, some video game consoles like the Nontendo Switch, Hexbox Won, and Ponystation Fore, and also a bunch of video games, some food, drinks and other things that you probably don't need but got them anyway because you're stupid rich.

After you finished shopping for new stuff, you went out and looked around the city of Canterlot to get a feel to it and know where to go since you only see certain parts of the city from the show's camera angles.

Eventually, you finished spending the weekend looking around Canterlot and the next day was going to be Monday which was a school day and you were about to have your first day at school...

It's now Monday and you arrive at your new school, Canterlot High School or CHS for short.

(Y/N): "There you are. Canterlot High, my new school where everything magical will happen eventually." You said as you headed towards the main entrance.

You entered through the main entrance and as you did two girls were nearby. The first girl is Lyra Heartstrings who had very pale spring green skin, pale, light grayish opal and light grey hair, brilliant gold irises, and is wearing a pink blouse with a gold necklace with a very small harp on it, blue-green shorts, dark pink boots, and yellow socks. The second girl is Sweetie Drops who sometimes goes by the nickname BonBon and she has light apple greenish-grey skin, moderate cobalt blue, and light fuchsia hair, modern cyan eyes and she is wearing a white dress with yellow and light blue details and light blue shoes with white socks.

 The second girl is Sweetie Drops who sometimes goes by the nickname BonBon and she has light apple greenish-grey skin, moderate cobalt blue, and light fuchsia hair, modern cyan eyes and she is wearing a white dress with yellow and light blue deta...