Chapter 31: A Trip You Saw Coming

A month later you donated the money needed for the trip to Camp Everfree so everyone could go which everyone was thankful for and the planning for the trip was underway. You and your harem were all going on the trip to Camp Everfree along with a few other students and everyone going on the trip to Camp Everfree was given a Camp Everfree T-shirt for the trip. You were still worried about Harmonia however and Melodina was too but deep down, you both knew she'd come back eventually.

Many beloved the trip to Camp Everfree was going to be a break from all the magical things that have been happening at CHS but they couldn't be more wrong...

Sci-Twi is asleep on her bed with Puppy Spike asleep on the chests at the end of the bed and Sci-Twi is tossing and turning on her bed.

Sci-Twi: "No... It can't be...! It isn't true...!" She said in her sleep.

Fluttershy: "Um, Twilight?" Said the shy girl outside of Sci-Twi's room.

Then there was a loud knocking on Sci-Twi's bedroom door which woke up Puppy Spike and Sci-Twi.

Rainbow Dash: "Twilight! The bus for Camp Everfree leaves in ten minutes!"

Sci-Twi: "Oh, no-no-no-no-no! I can't believe I overslept!" She said as she put her glasses on and got out of bed.

The bedroom door opens and you along with the Rainbooms entered the room.

Sunset Shimmer: "Me neither. That's not like you."

Sci-Twi: "I know!" She said as she took out a purple suitcase and opened it.

Pinkie Pie: Don't you have a super-annoying alarm clock that goes EH! EH! EH! EH!" She imitates an alarm clock and lifts up Sci-Twi's pillow, revealing her alarm clock.

(Y/N): "That's better than what I did. I threw my alarm clock at the wall and smashed it." You say and the Rainbooms giggle."Hey! That thing is annoying as hell! I'd rather be woken up by a gong."

Out of nowhere, Pinkie pulls out a gong and slams it hard making a loud sound that shattered the windows.

(Y/N): "PINKIE!"

Pinkie Pie: "You said you wanted to be woken up by a gong."

(Y/N): "I was speaking metaphorically!" You groan as you rub the side of your head. 'Toons. Always pulling the literal joke.'

Sunset Shimmer: "It's gonna be fine. We'll help you pack." She said as she lifted Sci-Twi's suitcase into the bed and her friends throw in a bunch of random unnecessary items.

You notice a picture of Rainbow Dash was thrown into the suitcase and you gave Rainbow Sash a deadpanned glare.

Rainbow Dash: "What?" She asked you.

(Y/N): "Why of all the things you could put in there would put that in there? There's no way that she would need that." You say pointing at her photo.

Rainbow Dash: "Two things. One, because I'm awesome and two she would definitely need that."

(Y/N): 'I'll bet when she and Timber go on their honeymoon, Rainbow will sneak that in there.'

Rarity picks out a dress similar to the one Twilight wore at the Fall Formal which makes Applejack groan.

Applejack: "We're gonna be out in the woods. When is she gonna need that?"

Rarity: "If we were going to the moon, I'd insist she packed an evening gown. One never knows, darling."

(Y/N): "If we were going to the moon, I'd insist she packed a space suit so that she won't die up there."

Rarity: "...I'm still packing the dress."