Chapter 33: The Legend Of Gaia Everfree

It's night time and everyone is at the campfire telling stories and right now it was Rarity's turn to tell a story.

Rarity: "And that's when she looked down and realized she was wearing purple socks with a burgundy dress!" She said and did a bit of a scream but everyone just seemed bored by her story while Pinkie ate a marshmallow. "Purple and burgundy darlings! The same color family!" She said and did her scream again but no one was amused.

Applejack: "Uh...that was a terrifying story."

Aria Blaze: "Yeah...for a fashion diva."

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I'm terrified she'll try to tell it again." She joked.

Sonata Dusk: "Now that would be a scary story." She snickered.

Vice Principal Luna: "Anyone else has a spooky story?" She asked everyone.

(Y/N): "Tim has one."

Timber Spruce: "I have-wait, how'd you know that (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I guessed."

Timber Spruce: "Oh, but I'm warning you, you might as well hug a friend now. That's how scary it is!"

Fluttershy: "Oh dear." She said.

Snips and Snails hug each other and both of them were hugged by Bulk Biceps while Fluttershy, Sonata, Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy, and Moondancer group hug you tightly.

(Y/N): "Could I at least get some oxygen girls?" You said which made Flash and Timber snicker.

Flash Sentry: "Well at least you'll be warm tonight (Y/N)." He said which got a few laughs while you rolled your eyes with a smile.

(Y/N): "Haha. Very funny dude."

Timber Spruce: "It's time I told you about the legend of Gaea Everfree."

(Y/N): 'I know that scary stories are all about improvisation but this is actually pretty good for a kids show.'

Timber Spruce: "Many years ago, my great grandparents came to this forest. Seeing its beauty, they decided that it would be the perfect place for a camp. But once they started building, strange things started to happen. One pitch-black night, when the wind was howling, a tree branch crashed through the roof of their cabin! They screamed and ran outside! Only to see a giant creature rising from the Earth. She had wild hair like the roots of a tree. Her mouth had jagged raw teeth and her eyes were pools of black tar."

Timber Spruce: "But her aura shimmered like diamonds

Timber Spruce: "But her aura shimmered like diamonds. Anywhere she went, she left a trail of gem dust in her wake. Trembling, my great grandparents asked who she was and what she wanted. In a deep and hollow voice, she told them that her name was Gaia Everfree, an ancient sport who held domain over the forest and that my great grandparents were trespassing on her land. They begged them to let them stay and build their camp. To share this wonderful place with others. Gaia Everfree finally agreed but warned them that they would not be able to keep it forever, someday she would return and claim the forest as her own. So if you see a trail of gem dust, you'll know that it is...Gaea Everfree!" He announced as a pair of green eyes appeared from behind Timber and nearly everyone screamed...but it turned out to be Gloriosa.