Exile (Taylor Swift)

Exile - Get it? *wink wink* Ok sorry bad joke but I made it anyway hehe (you'll see why... AND COMMENT WHEN YOU DO GET IT PLEASE L OL) Hint: t r a p p e d ;)

Sophie was once again reminded of another reason why she hated Keefe Sencen. He was never serious. He could have simply answered her question, but no he had to get up and walk away, leaving Sophie wondering the rest of the day if he actually remembered or not.

Why were boys so complicated?

By the end of her sixth and final period, Sophie was ready to be home. She was ready to crash on the couch, eat a whole bag of chips, and binge watch her favorite tv series.

She was ready to not have to socialize. She was ready to not have to be the perfect girlfriend. Ready to be her and only her. The world seemed to not endorse the real her, but sadly she had come to accept that.

She was almost out the glass double doors when a happy Biana came jumping in front of her. It seemed like she popped up out of nowhere.

"I can't wait to see you at dinner!" She squealed and jumped up and down in front of Sophie.

Sophie laughed, "I come over for dinner all the time. How come you're so excited to see me this time?"

Biana bit her lip and looked behind her to make sure no one was there.

"It's a surprise... I think you're going to love it! Fitz is excited to, but don't tell him I told you this!"

Sophie couldn't help but smile. Fitz had a surprise for her? He hardly ever surprised her with anything. Could this be the day he finally tells her? Finally tells her the three words she's been waiting for him to use for the past year? She hoped so.

"Well, I'll see you both in a bit!"

There goes Sophie's plan of relaxation... Oh well, it's for a good cause. She headed towards the doors again before she realized she forgot her phone in her last period's classroom. She swore under her breath and quickly turned down the hall. Teachers were locking up their classrooms and heading home.

No... please don't be gone...

Mr. Sal's classroom was at the very end of the hall. He was the type of teacher to shove all his kids out of the room and get going with his evening. So, as she expected, he was long gone.

"Crud, crud, CRUD." She ran up to the door and pounded on it in frustration. The hall was mostly empty, besides a few students still talking.

"Chop, chop guys! Doors lock both from the inside and outside in five minutes! Five minutes guys, Let's GO!" One of the couches yelled from the end of the hall before walking off, probably to begin locking doors up.

Sophie had to get her phone. It was Friday which meant she wouldn't be at school for two days. Fitz would lose his mind if he wasn't able to keep tabs on her for two days. She had to get it back.

"How is it you're always in a sticky situation every time I bump into you?"

Sophie whirled around to face the voice that startled her out of her thoughts. Keefe.

"Well if you'd stop 'bumping into me' you wouldn't have that problem would you?" She snapped.

Keefe put his hands up in defense.

"Hey now, no need to get feisty. Good thing for you I enjoy bumping into you. Now, what seems to be the problem here, hm?" Sophie had no time to interject before he began speaking again. "Ah, I see, need something in the classroom? What, you have an exam coming up and need to find the answer sheet? Doesn't seem like the type of thing you would do... but no matter. Lucky for you, I'm quite the lock picker."

Sophie rolled her eyes. Of course he was. She stepped to the side and threw her arm out giving him access to the door. He did a small bow in her direction before pulling two bobby pins out from his coat pocket. Of course Keefe Sencen would have two bobby pins in his coat pocket. Why else the heck not. After a few seconds of intense jiggling of the door handle and pins, there was a click and the door was open.

"Ta-Da!"

Sophie huffed and rushed past him into the room. While she searched around for her phone, Keefe worked on locking it back. Of course there was no easier alternative to just having a keyhole. A little turning lock would've made it a whole lot easier. Good thing Keefe happened to stumble across her. No matter how much she dreaded saying that sentence.

Her phone was on her desk, right where she left it. Biana was spamming her phone with a hundred different emojis. Her battery was totally screwed if she kept that up. Keefe walked over to Sophie and peered over her shoulder.

"Interesting." He hummed the word as if he was calculating something. She moved her phone from his view and stuffed it into the back pocket of her jean shorts. She was about to get onto him for being nosey when footsteps sounded down the hall. Sophie held her breath as the mumbled sound of the couch from earlier reached the cracked open door.

"No one can professionally lock up around here."

And then the sound of the heavy door thudding closed.

Keefe stirred beside her and she looked over to see the worried scrunch in his dark blonde eyebrows.

"Please tell me we're not trapped."

One breath. Two.

"We're not trapped."

Sophie's heart pounded against her rib cage.

"Now tell me the truth."

One breath. Two. Three.

"We're trapped."

Ahhh how dRAmAtIC - anywho next chapter is going to be interesting uwu 

QOTD: Favorite Taylor Swift song, if any?

AOTD: All too well (10 minute version) (Taylor's version)

Peace out Luvs! <3