A/N

Hello Luvz!! How are you?? Okay so, I just had an idea.. and I would like to add little conversation chapters throughout the book to kind of give my readers a little space to chat in between updates etc... SOOOO Here is the topic for this chapter.... please don't be afraid to comment what you think! I'd love to hear everyone's insights!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE BOOKS, P LE A S E SKIP THIS!! ! !

Who is Sophie's father???

Okay so, we know Oralie is her mom... but who is her dad?

I have a speculation... but I definitely want to hear from y'all what you think!

What we know about her parents so far: They aren't super connected to each other and they aren't apart of the black swan directly even if they do know of them/helped at one time with DNA etc

SO I think Eliwn is Sophie's dad and here's why:

First of all: HE LOVES SOPHIE SO MUCHHH - And yes, he has healed her since she basically step foot in the Lost Cities B U T... just think about how much he cares for her even beyond that?

Also

1) Elwin and Oralie hardly ever (if they even have? I don't remember) talk to each other... and there's definitely no sign of them being connected in anyway.. 

2) Elwin isn't apart of the Black Swan, although he's never shown any sign of not trusting them, and the black swan already has Physic/Livvy soooo they don't need him l ol

Example #1: (Neverseen 219) - Elwin gives Della a "Sophie Survival Kit" And gives a list of all the different situation Sophie may get herself into... like what healer would just make up a list of a bunch of different possible situations one might encounter... like??? Dad???? And I read somewhere that basically said: No one knew about them joining the Black Swan before... except for the black swan of course... so why would he have this HUge list of stuff if he hadn't been adding to it for a long span of time?

Example #2: In Legacy (page 510) Elwin tells Sophie she "definitely deserve[s] to know" the identity of her biological parents. He wants her to know :sobs: poor Elwin... and quoted fro a forum I read "Most people see this and think it proves Elwin would've told Sophie if he was her father, but the quote continues. "'You definitely deserve to know that,' Elwin agreed, narrowing his eyes at Mr. Forkle." It is possible that this is just Elwin wanting Forkle to make Sophie happy, but it could have deeper meaning..." sUSpIcoUS? hMmMm?

Example #3: In Everblaze (Page 231) Sophie visits Elwin in the Healing Center at Foxfire and finds him talking to Master (Magnate) Leto (aka Mr. Forkle)... they said they were talking about aromark etc... BUT what if it was something else... uwu

SO YEAH There's my thoughts and my cruddy back up proof but you get the gist hopefully LoL 

NOW COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS/SPECUATIONS !!! This is just for fun btw hehe so you can comment that you disagree if you want - I totally want to see y'all's ideas too!! 

Bye Luvs!! <3 <3