Come back...Be Here (Taylor Swift)

Hey Guys!! Sorry for being kinda inactive /sobs/ my motivation has been out of the window ahahah- so anyways... Here's the next chapter!!

"Oookay... maybe twenty questions wasn't the best idea."

"Keefe Sencen I swear if you do not answer this question I will knock you upside the head with this-" Sophie looked around her surroundings before her eyes landed on the object that seemed would do the most damage. "This glass beaker."

Keefe stared at her for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

Sophie didn't think it was amusing. At all.

"Okay, okay. You do know if you frown much longer your face will get stuck like that?", Keefe's smirk quickly turned into terror as Sophie held up the glass beaker, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He held his hands up in front of his face.

Sophie waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Keefe sighed and looked anywhere but Sophie's face.

"Yeah, I remember. Gosh dangit, Foster, of course I remember. How could I forget someone like you? You just-" Keefe ran his hands through his hair and turned to stare right into her eyes.

"I left. Okay? I left for three whole years. That's a lot. I was so happy to see you, I was going to-" He closed his mouth and started again. "You were with Fitz. You looked happy. You both looked happy, and I didn't want to ruin that. You had this cute little smile that lit up your whole face when he walked into a room. Your eyes scrunched up at the corners of your eyes like they do when you're so happy. Foster, I couldn't ruin that for you. I didn't want to be that 'male best friend' that ruins relationships... I knew it wasn't going to work so I separated myself from you, and I let you live your life without me. Because in reality, you never needed me. You were, are, the strongest person I know, and I didn't want to drag you down." 

He sighed. "The only reason I'm talking to you now is because he- I don't know.. I just don't think Fitz is- You know what, never mind. I'm finished talking for now."

Sophie had no words. No words. No, forget that, she definitely had words.

"Keefe you absolute idiot." She punched him in the shoulder. Hard.

"I can't believe you- Why would you-" Her vision blurred as a sob racked her body.

"Foster..." She heard him sigh with frustration before he got up and wrapped his arms firmly around her shaking body.

She leaned into his embrace and breathed in his warm scent.

"You're okay, Soph. I'm here now. I won't let you go this time. I swear."

Sophie pulled back slightly and looked up into his eyes. Keefe cautiously rested his forehead against hers and smiled.

"Thank you." She whispered.

He responded with the whisper of a kiss on the bridge of her nose.

________________________________________________________________________________

;) go ahead and scream

did you do it? cuz I did uwu

Anywho sorry for the short chapterrr bUT gUEsS whAT you didn't even realize it was a short chapter bc you were too busy screaming at their adorable-ness HAh anyWAYS hopefully I can get the next chapter out more quickly this time... OH AND THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 

Peace out Luvs!