Part 1

When Alvin Ehenn regained his consciousness again, he could feel that his whole body was aching. 

Sometimes he shivered from cold and other times he felt unbearable hotness. The aching in his head left him caught in a state between consciousness and unconsciousness with bits of images that didn't make sense flashing before his eyes.

As time passed the images began to connect to each other making more sense.

After what felt like an eternity he heard a dim knock that became more clear after some time. It only then did he realize that he has slept long ago while being immersed in those images.

Despite the bizarre situation he decided to invite in whoever was knocking.

"Come in" his voice came out hoarse and dry.

He needed to drink some water, he thought.

"Young master it's already morning. You should get ready for school." An aged voice holding some pity sounded from behind the door without entering.

"En, I will you go first," Ehann replied

After the footsteps were heard no longer, Ehann moved cautiously paying attention to the injuries on his back.

This was the first time Ehann saw someone sleep on his back despite it being gravely injured.

Ehann sighed at the stupidity of the original owner of the body -which he still doesn't know if he is his reincarnation or just a coincidence of looking alike- while moving to the bathroom to take a bath and take look at his untreated injuries.

After taking his shirt with great difficulty since it was glued onto his injured back he took a look that immediately caused his eyes to darken considerably.

If Ehann's subordinates from his last life saw the look in his eyes they would immediately recognize it as 'I'm very angry but I'll be patient till my payback'.

Looking at the infected wounds oozing pus and plasma Ehann thought about the cause of the wounds from the plus memory he has now.

Well, the cause was none, the original owner didn't do anything. Just his 'younger brother' was feeling sadistic and decided to punish him, warning the servants not to treat his wounds before leaving.

No wonder the original Ehann has a fever, his wounds were infected and not treated.

Taking off his remaining clothes, Ehann stood beneath the boiling hot water taking a loofah and scrubbing all the pus and clotted blood away ignoring the pain and thinking.

Aldrich Ehann... Aldrich Ehann where did he hear this name? Of course he knew it was his current name but he heard it somewhere before.

Not finding an answer, he put it in the back of his mind while thinking of the experience of this teenage body he has now.

Aldrich Ehann, was born in a poor household. His father, a gambler and drunkard disappear one day without coming back, probably he was taken away by loanshark as some villagers speculated. His mother also run away with her baby daughter leaving the five-year-old him alone after waiting for her husband who didn't come back even after six months.

Later after his mother also disappeared he entered the short foster care system.

After four years in foster care, the Aldrich family decided to adopt him as their son's companion which in truth wasn't the case at all.

The Aldrich family was one of the richest families in the country and they already have a son younger than him by three years.

It was his blessing people told him, but Ehann believed that it was his curse since he lived like an animal in this family.

What the Aldrich family wanted was a dog for their child who will be at his beck and call anytime.

And truly he lived a dog's life in this mansion whenever he came on a holiday from school.

Living with this kind of family for five years caused Ehann's heart to darken and turn to ashes.

At night he always envisioned himself slicing up everyone who wronged him in this family into pieces while they are screaming from agony and terror.

That was the only thing that could let him sleep at night whenever he came to this hellhole. 

Ehann finished taking a bath and started wearing his clothes while putting a shirt spare in his backpack for later.

Ehann felt confused, he didn't know what he should actually do after being given a second chance to live.

Although his life wasn't perfect at first in his original world, it only got better and better later on that he sometimes felt bored despite all the entertainment around him.

He also doesn't have a grudge for dying after all his death was quite stupid he might say.

He was stoned in an auction, seeing a world full of bizarre colors and shapes when a bomb blasted into the building bringing everything down with it.

He might have had a chance to escape if he was conscious, alas he was intoxicated by the view he was the only one seeing.

Sighing a little, he decided to just live like before except he will not join any gang this time. He wanted a normal life this time.