Part 3

In an abandoned mansion in winter shade alley, a shady place where the scum of society lived, the sound of terrified whimpering was heard.

At the sound of the creaking of an old door was heard, the whimpering and sobs became suppressed, and a terrifying restlessness filled the air.

Ehann beamed a big smile under his mask when he saw the bunch of human beings huddled together in a corner as they shuddered and shivered.

"Hello~ my cute little doggies," Ehann joyfully greeted as the cries became a little louder.

"Why are you not coming yet with your bowls to take your dinner?" Ehann asked as if puzzled, then added with an unhappy tone filled with undisguised excitement: "Do you want me to be angry again?"

Hearing that familiar tone made the people at the corner grow horrified and agitated as they quickly made a line and walked on all fours, a dog bowl held in their mouth, tears and snot streaming down their faces.

Seeing how obedient they are, Ehann filled their bowls with a cold waxy, bad-smelling soup that was in the plastic bag he brought with him today.

As they ate the clearly vomit-inducing soup without complaining or raising their heads, Ehann sneered.

These bunch of people was the servants of the Aldrich family and the ones that bullied the original host without batting an eyelid.

They treated him exactly how he treated these people now. Making him crawl and eat from a dog bowl. 

Now Ehann was just returning the favor, he will make sure these days he spent here will be itched deep in their memory before letting them go as a bonus.

As he thought of this, Ehann turned his crazy manic eyes to the teenager in the rustic iron cage.

Walking his way, Ehann opened the cage and took the person that was trying his best to hide from him in the corner in his arms.

Stroking his 'younger brother's' hair with gloved hands, Ehann asked: "Young master, you always liked dogs so I trained such obedient dogs especially for you, aren't you happy?"

Seeing the person not responding and only tremble in his arms, Ehann didn't lose his temper, instead, he smiled as he asked gently: "Hm?"

"I-I'm h-h-happy." Aldrich Liam shook as he replied.

"Then I'm glad my beautiful younger master is happy." Ehann replied as he added with a feigned pity: "But I have some unfortunate news for you, young master. Your family refused to give the sum of money I demanded and reported to the police instead. I think they don't love you as much as they claim to be, young master. What do you think?"

Hearing what he said, Aldrich Liam whole body stilled then he shook his head fiercely as he struggled to go out of Ehann's arms.

Letting him go, Ehann watched with rapt as the boy mumbled to himself, face full of disbelief.

Looking at the completely covered person, Liam approached him and clutched his arm tightly. Laughing he asked in a soft tone: "You-you're lying to me, aren't y-you? You just want me to stay with you here that's why you're lying to me, yeah?"

Sighing, Ehann took out a phone and started a record of the Aldrich family calling the police.

As he listened, Liam felt himself falling into an ice cave.

Seeing this, Ehann felt satisfied and went out of the cage.

Making sure he left nothing that will be traced down to him, he left in a relaxed manner.

Closing the door behind him, Ehann heard the shouts of the young boy that finally came to himself.

After treading some allied, Ehann heard the sound of the car police as they surrounded the mansion.

Snorting, Ehann couldn't help ridiculing the Aldrich family. Two weeks ago, he sent them a message that their adopted son is in his hands and that if they wanted him back, they should pay a ransom.

Ehann did this for two reasons, the first is to see if he held even a small space in their hearts and the second is to make it seem as if he was killed or trafficked so later if he appeared again and acted amnesic or something, he won't seem suspicious.

Seeing as they didn't make any effort to search for him or even inform the police, Ehann wasn't really surprised and continued with his plan of kidnapping the servants that bullied the original host after monitoring them for a few days and knowing their life pattern.

Later when he kidnapped their son, they reported to the police even though he warned them not to.

Perhaps they thought they did it secretly, but they couldn't expect that he was monitoring them 24/7 and nothing of their actions would escape his eyes.

Having had his enough fun and taking revenge, he left the police enough evidence to track down that abandoned mansion.

Taking out his phone, Ehann sent an anonymous email to a director with a powerful gossip media site and channel behind him.

Scandals of the rich were always sought after. With these pieces of news, the other party will surely be willing to take the risk and publish them, let's see what the Aldrich family will do after.