Part 2

After having his breakfast in his room, he packed his suitcase for the month coming.

Normally, Ehann comes only once a month to 'his home' or on holidays and that was probably the only thing that kept him sane till now.

Well, he need not worry, Ehann will certainly take revenge for him. 

That was his first small goal.

As Ehann descended the stairs with his backpack and suitcase, he scanned the faces of the servants who abused him.

Ehann dropped his eyes to hide the terrifying glow in them.

If Ehann loathed something in this world it would be others taking advantage of his weakness. These kinds of people never had a good ending at his hands.

Staying silent all the way to the front door and climbing the car where the driver was already waiting for him, Ehann began to think of the meaning of life.

If Ehann was being true to himself then he, most of the time, thinks that life is pointless. This caused him to be distressed with 'the second chance' he got that he didn't even want.

Blocking his increasingly nihilistic thought, Ehann looked out of the window carelessly and mindlessly.

Before he knew it he was already in front of the school.

"Young master do you want me to help you put your suitcase in your dormitory?"

"Can you?" Ehann asked after some time. He found the two words 'young master' very ironic when applied to him and his situation in the Aldrich family. 

"Yes, young master. It's my job after all." The driver replied respectfully.

'This is the difference between a mature sane adult and those creatures at the Aldrich family' Ehann thought before replying: "Then, thank you"

"It's my pleasure, young master."

Ehann nodded. Standing at the gates of the school, he suddenly felt great resistance and repulsion. It was this body's instinctive reaction.

Him, being adopted by the Aldrich family was no secret to the upper class, although he was treated well in front of others by his 'parents', he was still looked down upon as the dog of the real young master.

After all, which rich family would adopt a boy when they already have one? 

Were they wanting him to compete with their biological son? The answer is of course no. So it was clear what his role would be in the family.

The school the Aldrich family made Ehann attend was of course the best private school for filthy wealthy young masters and young misses, so you could imagine the treatment he had here.

Patting his hand as if to appease his body's reaction, Ehann decided to take a tour in the school to spot where the cameras are before leaving.

Ehann has no intentions of torturing himself by staying here.

From the moment he felt his body tighten, Ehann has already decided to never come here again nor ever go to the Aldrich family.

Revenge doesn't necessarily mean you have to stay near your abuser.

Stepping in, Ehann took a leisure stroll, noting down where the cameras are located and the blind spots for later plans.

Coming to the infirmary, the doctor was still not there which Ehann was glad about since he doesn't have the patience to talk to someone now. 

Taking off his shirt, he took the alcohol and pour it down carelessly at his whip injuries before taking the bandage and wrapping them skillfully.

He has been injured many times and naturally knew how to take care of these small matters. If it is not a life-death situation then there is no need to call a doctor.

Retrieving the shirt he put this morning in his backpack, Ehann wore it and took some fever and anti-inflammatory medicine before grabbing a handful of medical gloves and hats and shoving them in his bag.

Finishing his tour quickly, Ehann went out of school quickly.

He came today early since he was supposed to organize his dorm so there was no one to stop him from leaving if he wants.

Going out and walking for a long while, Ehann took his phone, looked at the map, and decided where to go.

After coming to a bus stop, he took it and rode away.

Ehann took several buses making sure no camera took sight of him, lest the Aldrich family decide to search for him.

Not because they cared about him but to repay them for their 'care' of him.

Along the way, he, of course, pickpocketed quite a few well-off people deciding to sell them to a pawnshop later to buy his necessities while he is staying here in the city.

Arriving now at the marginal section of the city where you can practically do anything as long as you're not caught he entered a small building and patted at something like a front desk to call the one responsible.

"Yes?" a man barely well presented asked.

"A room for one person, only one night," Ehann said.

"That will be 20 bucks" the proprietor said.

Ehann knew very well that this place was not worth even 10 bucks and that the man wanted to take advantage of him but he didn't have the mood to bicker about prices and only wished to sleep for now.

Putting the 20 bucks at the 'desk' and taking his key, Ehann climbed the very narrow stairs to the second floor and stumbled onto the bed quickly passing out after closing the door of the room.

He really didn't care about the moldy smell or the tight suffocating space, he slept in worse places before, this much was nothing and in fact was heaven to the young him back then.