"I'm sorry... izuku"

Izuku's pov

As I walk into school in my outfit I earn quite a few stares from my fellow classmates. Well except for the dekusquad, but that's because we're basically family. See in my classes eyes I'm a sweet innocent cinnamon roll, but in reality I'm a depressed, emo, badass alcoholic, who likes to pick up random men at bars. Today I wanted to show them all what me and the dekusquad we're really like.

"OMG Midorya you look hot as fuck bitch" ururaka shouted from across the room. "Not your best, though, but still hot"

"Oh shut up you whore" I rolled my eyes "it's not like you could do any better you broke ass bitch" she was wearing a black long sleeve crop top, with same black ripped jeans as me, and a black flannel hanging off her shoulders.

"Yeah yeah whatever" she rolled her eyes and then started giggling uncontrollably. I was confused for a sec then I followed her gaze over to the bakusquad. They were starring at me and ururaka like they just saw a ghost. I couldn't help but giggle along with ururaka.

"What you guys didn't really expect us to be that innocent did you" I said coldly which made the whole dekusquad break out in laughter.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY NERD" Bakugo said little explosions coming out of his hands.

"Aww~ bakugo that's cute" I said giggling as I watched him tense up from me using his first name.

"W-what did you just call me" he looked like he didn't know who I was but I didn't care.

"What you didn't really expect me to call you kacchan forever" I said kacchan with so much disgust that the whole bakusquad shivered "you are so sad bakugo that you talk down to everyone else to feel good about yourself"

"Damn Midorya don't you think you're being a little harsh" kirishima said shock written all over his face but when I looked at denki he looked at me like he understood.

"I think denki understands what I'm talking about" I said pointing at denki. The whole bakusquad snapped their heads to look at the feminine looking yellow haired boy.

"Denk's is that true" kirishima said clearly a little shocked.

"yes" everyone including the dekusquad looked at him with shock on their faces "well I'm sorry but it's true all of you think of me as a human charger and I feel worthless in this group" he let down a tear.

"Oh shit that some sentimental shit but on a more serious note denki get over here" todoroki said. When he got over their todoroki grabbed denki by the waste and pulled him in for a hug. Denki rapped his hands around his neck and started crying. "Your not worthless denki, not at all"

"Thank *sniff* you todoroki" denki said his crying slowing down.

"Awwww~ ship" ururaka said squealing like a bitch.

"Shut up you broke as whore" todoroki said now picking up a sleeping denki. "Your gonna wake him up"

"Aww~ do u like him" I said smirking.

"No shit Sherlock" todoroki said Rolling his eyes "I'm gonna take him to his dorm"

"What about class" right when I said that, all bitc- I mean all might came in and said aizawa was sick so we had the day off.

"You bitches wanna go vandalize some shit" I said looking at the dekusquad with mischief written all over my face.

"That's not very hero like Midorya" iida said moving his hand up and down In a swiping motion.

"OMG iida you don't have to keep the acted up anymore" I said Rolling my eyes. This got the bakusquad attention and they started starring again.

"Finally it's so hard acting perfect All the time" he said Rolling his eyes "also bitch you look good" he said stretching out the word good. The bakusquad looked once again suprised that the class rep and best behaved person in the entire class cussed, we just ignored them.

"Same bitch" I said looking him up and down. He was wearing a blue sleeveless crop top,  With light blue ripped jeans, and a blue and black flannel now tied around the waste. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)

Before we could leave bakugo grabbed my hand

Before we could leave bakugo grabbed my hand. The dekusquad stopped and watch curiously. "Wait deku" bakugo said hesitantly. I wrenched my hand free from his grip.

"What do you want bakugo" I said coldly which made him shiver.

"I'm..."

"Spit it out"

"I'm sorry... Izuku"