Anything

Izuku povs:

"hello katsuki" I had a wicked grin on my face as I Imagined the things I'm able to do to him "what are you doing here"

"I-izuku, your a traitor" katsuki asked shaking his head in disbelief causing me to giggle In a crazy way.

"Of course I am!!!" I stepped towards him and crouched down, I grabbed his chin and got up into his face "I hope you know how badly I'm gonna hurt you, for all those years of bullying, did you know that while you were bullying me I was being abused at home, I was sold to older men" bakugo starts to shake his head in disbelief again "that's right bakugo!!! While you were beating me up at school I was being raped by men for money!!!" I laugh a bit "and you still think your life's hard, pathetic"

I stand up and kick him in the face, breaking his nose and then I look up at ururaka to see tears in her eyes "what"

Ururakas pov:

As Izuku is talking to bakugo I start to cry, I never new this and I feel so bad. I wish I was there for him, I went through some of the same things. As he stands I look at him with such sadness. "What" he asks

"I never knew" I say it so softly that I barely heard it but from the pain in his eyes I know he heard me "I never knew that you went through something similar to what I did"

He begins to cry "w-what!" He walks to me and places his hand on my cheek gently and I see aizawa from the corner of my eyes wiping at his face "explain"

"When I was younger we didn't have enough money so my parents sold me to quite a few people so that we could pay the bills... I hated it" I look away ashamed "I've felt dirty ever sense..."

Izuku pulls me into a fierce hug and I feel as a small Crack in my heart heals, it's not all and my heart is still broken but it's progress. "I will always love you ururaka... you are one of my closest friends.... and this will not change that... you are not dirty.... you are beautiful...."

I feel a sudden warmth fill me up and I hug back "thank you... thank you..."

Izuku's pov:

I hug ururaka for awhile before I hear a small sound that sounds like a whimper. I look down at bakugo and sigh, I don't feel like dealing with him right now but I have too "get up" as I say this dabi steps forward and pulls me against him.

"I'll take care of him, you go sleep"

I sigh and kiss his cheek "thank you my love" he kisses me in a passionate way, and I feel a familiar warmth come over me that I only feel around him. I sigh as I break away from the kiss "I'm going upstairs,come lay down with me when your done"

"I will" he gives me another quick kiss before stepping out of my arms and looking at bakugo with a sadistic smile. I walk out of the kitchen and upstairs, I go into my room and lay on my bed and think back to all that's happened today. I reunited with the love of my life, figured out that he still loves me too, figured out that aizawa is a traitor, toga got captured, and figured out that me and ururaka share similar trauma. I fall asleep with those thoughts and I have no dreams.

Dabis pov:

I walk into Izuku's room around 1am and see him sleeping peacefully, I sit there and watch his even breathing and calm expression and I smile in a way I haven't in awhile. This world had been cruel to him and I hate it, he didn't deserve it. I am going to make this world bleed for the suffering it put him through. I lay down next to him and he instantly cuddles up to me in his sleep. I fall asleep listening to his even breathing and thinking about how I will do anything to protect him.

Anything.