"I see you've found my weapons room"

Izukus pov:

"what's wrong with you guys" I said starring at them.

"Never have you ever let anyone call you yours in the entire time I known you" toga said with shock in her voice.

"Aw are you jealous I'm letting someone else call me theirs other than you" I said giggling

"OF COURSE I AM" she basically scream also giggling while uruaka tightened her grip on her smiling sweetly down at her partner.

"It's ok darling I'll let you call me yours" uruaka said her voice going deep while still managing to stay sweet sounding.

"How dare you" I said pulling a beet red toga into my arms, wrapping my arms around her waist "toga is all mine"

" I am no one's" toga said freeing herself from my grip "especially not a dirty ass rats"

"Oh your gonna pay for that" I said pouncing on her and tickling her while she screamed and kicked and giggled like a little girl.

"No more, no more"

"If you want me to stop your gonna have to say I'm a chicken butt"

"Never"

"Say it" I said while reaching her most ticklish spot making squirm even more while squealing like a child.

"Ok ok I'm a chicken butt"

"Yes you are" I said and stop tickling her. She sat up me still in her lap and wrapped her arms around my torso while I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Are you guys like a couple or something" Touya said he sounded... Hurt? But why would he it's not like we're dating. Besides no matter what happened in the past between us I've changed now and so has he. We were kids... Still I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Nope still as gay as ever" I said smiling at him "why you jealous"

"No" he said but his eyes said differently. I got off of toga walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him breathing in his familiar scent.

"I'm tried Touya~chan" I said yawning

"I can take you home" he said in his deep husky voice that was different yet all to familiar.

"Hmm" i hummed in response "I'll see you guys tomorrow"

"Bye izu~" they all said together and waved as dabi picked me up and took me through the purple mist that appeared behind him. But that was the last thing I saw before I passed out breathing in his scent.

Dabis pov:

Holding a now sleeping zuku I walked through the portal into his room. After I set him down on his black queen size bed, I start to look around the house. Starting with his room, it was a typical stoner room. (Picture below and the pumpkin are skulls we)

 (Picture below and the pumpkin are skulls we)

It was cozy that was for sure. I was going around the room looking at his little knick knacks and stuff when I stopped at a small basket. You wouldn't have noticed it just standing around. It was black and purple with beads hanging off from the rim to the bottom. When I looked inside I found a torch, a purple and black nectar collector with skulls on it, a bunch a of jars of weed and oils. 'well fuck my zuku's a stoner' I thought while smirking. I went out the brightly decorated door to the hall way. Their was one door across from zukus room and another one next door to it. At the end of the hall way was stairs leading down to what I assume was the living room. I decided to check out the room across from zukus. I opened the door and walked into a nicely decorated bathroom (picture below)

 I opened the door and walked into a nicely decorated bathroom (picture below)

'nice' I thought while closing the door and going into the next. When I opened the door I gasped. IT WAS A WEAPON ROOM!! It had weapons of every shape and size, from knifes to guns all had different colors. The room was cut in half, guns on one side and knives on the other. (Pictures below though the knife side has the same background as the gun side)

 (Pictures below though the knife side has the same background as the gun side)

Looking around the room I gasped again

Looking around the room I gasped again. In the corner was a costume but not any costume... Green deaths costume.

"I see you've found my weapons room"

A/n: hey guys sorry I haven't been posting for awhile I've just been going through some stuff 😅
Anyways hope you've enjoyed the new chapters 😊