hello katsuki

Izuku's pov:

It was 5:30 and me, dabi, aizawa, and a puffy face Uraraka where sitting in the living room after are meeting.

Flashback:

Me and the rest of the dekusqaud were sitting around my living room, planning how to break toga out of prison.

"Ok so Uraraka creates a diversion with her quirk, making it seem like a malfunction, then denki aizawa and me go in say we're on a study thing or some shit to question toga, when they let us in dabi and shiggy take out the guards with a sleeping gas, at this Point iida would have turned off the electricity, also turning off the cameras and so It would seem that the guards would have just nodded off" I said looking each of them in the eyes when I said their part "then we sneak her out the back to the get away car were we will take her here, me, denki and aizawa will return to the cell were dabi will give us some sleeping gas so it seems we were tricked to"

I looked each and everyone in the eye "you got that" they all nodded their head "ok everyone get some sleep we have a long day" as they all went off to sleep Uraraka came up to me.

"What if it doesn't work" she had tears rolling down her face "what if I never see her again"

I hugged her "it's gonna be ok I promise you we will get her out"

"There's no way I'm leaving her there" aizawa said from behind me.

"That still surprises me" Uraraka said tears gone "aizawa Sensei a villain"

"I know right but he's hotter as a villain"

"Izuku your a slut" Uraraka said laughing.

"Guilty as charge"

"Not interested" aizawa said now leaning against the table by my side.

"Aw come on aizawa" I said crossing my arms and putting one hand on his chest  and leaning in "I'm pretty good"

He grabbed my hand and leaned in "not a chance Sweetheart"

Suddenly I felt someone grab me from the waist and pull me against them "I thought I told you to be a good boy and stop flirting with other guys" dabi said in my ear in a voice a little bit deeper than normal, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Don't worry I'm just joking baby" I said turning my head to look at him.

"Good" he said and kissed me.

"I'm just gonna go" Uraraka said from beside me.

I broke the kiss and looked at Uraraka "no your staying here, I don't trust you not to do anything stupid"

"What I would never" I stepped out of dabi's hands and walked up to her.

"Your emotional and you do stupid stuff when you're emotional your staying here" I looked to aizawa "and so are you I don't trust you either"

"Fine" they both said together.

End of flashback:

"So let's watch a movie" I said standing behind the couch.

"Sure which one" Uraraka asked.

"Twilight!!!"

"Yes!!!" Both the boys groaned

"I'm going to bed" dabi said getting up.

I just came (don't be dirty minded) around the couch and pushed him down sitting on his lap "nope your watching it with us"

"You don't tell me what to do" he said leaning in and gently kissing my neck.

"Take that shit upstairs no one wants to see you guys fuck" Uraraka said rolling her eyes.