//kian lawley//

The pain of falling and scraping you knee is a pain that only stings for a few seconds, however the pain of a broken heart can last for months.

The saying, you never know how much something means to you until it's gone, is so true. You don't notice unless it happens up close.

The lonely ness was eating at the boy, whom was curled up in a ball in the far corner of his room, slow sad music rang through the house. He was the only one home.

The rest of the boys had left for a night out, him being his typical self ever since 'it' happened refused to join, leaving him alone in the large house.

Images of her, long hair, bright eyes that could light up London in winter, flawless skin that made models jealous, the filled his brain.

Thoughts of what could've happened instead that night rung through Kian's head causing him to scream out in frustration.

She was probably fine, in a warm bed somewhere with someone new by her side whilst he was here, alone, depressed and frustrated.

Tears began running down his face, that was it. Quickly grabbing a bag and shoving in full with money, clothes and a few water bottles he wrote a note for anyone who cared and took off for his car.

Shoving the keys into the ignition and backing up he drove. No destination in mind, just away from there, the memory's of them, laughing, crying and even fighting.

Those memories where in the past though and no matter how badly Kian wanted them back, mistakes where made and consciences where the price.

Driving through down town LA, the rain pelted the car. The lights seemed blurry, and the city seemed frozen.

Getting onto the highway, tears rolled down Kian's already tear stained cheeks. The radio blasted some hit song put none of it mattered.

It was all numb besides the want for her, just to see her would make him happy but that could never happen.

His phone ringing brought him out of his thoughts, looking over to the passenger seat where she should be sitting he saw it buzzing, it continued buzzing which caused it to slide off the seat.

With nobody but road in front of him Kian reached over, attempting to grab it.

The rest happened in a blur, the wheel slipping, the tires screeching and the pain. However none of it compared to anything he had gone through the passed few months.

The black car sat on it's roof, Kian's blood dripping down onto the roof, the only light source being the phone which between the cracks a voicemail was left.

"Hey babe, can I still call you that? Anyway's; I'm so sorry! I miss you so much and I swear I haven't slept or stopped crying these passed few months. I'm sure you've moved on but I just wanted to hear your voice, pathetic... Never mind, have a good life kian, I will always love you. Stay safe.."

The alarms rang through the hills, Kian already being well gone by the time they arrived, and if you think she was sad before you didn't want to see her after.

~~~~~~~~~~

Requests? Anybody?

Any you tubers...