//zoe sugg//

The rain fell against the house causing a weird noise from the steel roof, the house was quiet besides her sobbing, glass shards where thrown across the floor carelessly and chairs where flipped.

It resembled remains of a tornado, however it was no tornado. Hell, she would have wished for a tornado.

Images of what just happened rung through Zoe's head, how it all went down was the stupidest thing. It was all her fault, if she had just done what he asked..

Standing up from her spot on the couch she walked towards their shared bedroom, collapsing on his side of the bed.

Breathing in his warm scent the tears poured harder from her eyes, why did that have to happen? Everything was going fine.

She had thought she found the one, yet he was just another thing of the past now, another mistake and it was her fault, he was never coming back.

Their dog pawed at Zoe's feet put the girl didn't look away once, instead her eyes where caught on something else, the mirror.

It showed all her flaws, the ones he made disappear, however he had only left an hour ago and her thoughts where racing, the bad one, about how she wasn't good enough.

Her childhood memory's came back, being bullied, going through different disorders.

Anxiety, depression, anorexia, they never ended. No matter what she did she would never be perfect, the fact she had almost eight million people watching her didn't help but he made it possible.

After the things that where said he wouldn't be coming back though.

Despite what anyone though Zoe was not the same person on screen as she was off, on screen her confidence was at its peak, people watched her because they wanted to.

However off screen no matter what she had no confidence, Joe, her brother, took it all away as kids and still to this day.

The comments came in as she looked at her reflection, fat clumps, runny makeup, big nose, ugly eyes, they didn't stop.

She had nothing, he clearly left, most likely went to her brother's flat which meant her brother was off limits. Her dad would surely kill 'him' if he found out and Zoe couldn't risk that.

Sadness got replaced by numbness as Zoe let the voices take over completely, they filled her head and before she knew it, the tub was filled with cold water, and knife was in her hands as she looked at her self in the mirror.

Pure disgust was the only thought, the knife in her hand was down across her skin, the pain of not being good enough faded away slightly as the pain of the cool blade became stronger.

The feeling became addictive, and after only a few crosses it became unbearable, the mental pain was stealthier, he was still gone and all she had was a few scars.