//connor franta//

Nobody has requested anything else so I figured I would  update tonight. Be sure to comment which You Tuber you want next and keep your eyes open for another Joe Sugg update :)

~~~~

//connor franta//

Being sad is different then being depressed.. or so society says. Since anyone can be sad once in a while they need to call the people who are always sad something else, so it doesn't make everyone else feel 'bad'. 

He was sad, or depressed as most would say. Pills had been given, appointments booked and yet nothing seemed to work. It was as if nobody knew why he was so sad and unhappy, including himself.

There was a time when he would walk around, joking with friends. Only now everything was different. He hadn't talked to any friends in months and the only time he left his house was when it was mandatory.

His life seemed as if it was un livable.

However when he met her something clicked, she was like him. He kissed her scars and vice versa. They both had someone keeping them alive. Their friendship was like no other as the things that separated others was the things that brought them together.

Of course there was the low days when the only way to move on was to think about why you where there in the first place.

However, like the saying goes; depression is a war, you either lose or die trying. She died, September fourteenth. Took her own life is what some say while he believed God was finally taking his angel home.

Now he was left, broken hearted and soulless.