Chapter 8

*Willy's pov*

It's been our and she's still not back.

Something could have happened to her, I mean she's never been out with other people, and it's cold outside.

Maybe i shouldn't be this worried but I feel the need to keep her safe..

I kept walking back and fourth in the front corridor waiting for a sign of her coming back.

"Willy!! Let me in!!"

THAT'S HER!!

I ran to the door smiling form ear to ear but just when I was about to open the door and run to her I thought it might be better if I just opened the door for her, you know people already saw me outside when they shouldn't have so it's better it doesn't happen again.

I ordered the oompa loompas to opened the door.

The gates opened by themselves and she walked in, the front doors opened and she burst in hugging me.

I was surprised since she's been kinds cold to me lately but I sure was happy.

The door closes behind her and we slowly pulled away.

*What happened doll?" I looked her up and down with a worried expression on my face, much eyes widened "WHERE ARE YOU SHOES?"

"Uhm"

"And where's your coat? There's snow outside you can't just walk around like this! You're going to catch a col-"

"Achoo" she sneezed before I could finish my sentence

"Exactly what I meant!!"

She looked at me with puppy eyes like a child who just been screamed at by his p- mom and dad.

"Come on sunshine let me give you a hot chocolate"

I hold her hand and walked with her to the elevator.

I wrapped my arm around her like that "friend" of her did earlier and once we arrived to the living area we walked to the living room.

She sat on the couch and looked at me standing in front of her.

"I'm going to make you a hot chocolate wait for me here"

With that I walked out and went to the kitchen and make her drink.

I walked back in the room I left her earlier and handed her the hot cup filled with chocolate.

"Be careful doll its still hot"

I sat besides her and she cuddled in my chest, I blushed slightly and looked away.

"Did something bad happen?"

"Well yeah"

I look away not really knowing what to say.

"Uhm well... Do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Well you know how I told I have made a friend?"

I nodded

"Well, we went to his house for lunch, when I got lost in the factory I accidentally went outside and that's when we met, he gave me his jacket and took me to a cafe and then he invited me for lunch"

"So what happened?"

"He picked me up and we walked to his house, it was a little far from here and it was big and beautiful, we ate lunch but I kinda got drunk, then we started arguing and k went out, I forgot my shoes in his house and left his coat there"

"After a while I got lost so I decided I would ask someone where the factory is but well, I went in the first bar I saw and there was some really weird men in there that didn't even give me some indication so well I walked for a while and found the factory myself"

She placed her cup on the table and snuggled up on me

"Are you cold?"

"A little"

I grabbed a blanket that was on the table and placed it on us.

"Cocoa bean?"

"mmh?"

"Didn't that "friend" of yours ask for your name?"

"Yeah, I made it up"

"What did you say?"

"I said my name was Y/N"

"Well I could call you that from now on"

"Yeah"

There was silence for a while until she spoke.

"Willy?"

"yeah?"

"I'm sorry for like, going out alone"

"It's okay darling, anyways I can't just keep you and the oompa loompas hostage in this factory, you're going to have a personal life after all"

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What?" I whispered.

"Nothing" she softly said.

She closed her eyes and smiled lightly and led her head back on my chest.

"Good night cocoa bean."