Figment and his Plump Juicy Ass ;)

After coming back to present day Michigan from saving 1300 A.D. from the hands of Evil Ash, Ashley Williams was ready to put all this deadite crap behind him. It had taken his friends and even his beloved Linda. He just needed to get away from it all. After getting whatever money he could he decided he would take a vacation. He originally was going to visit Jacksonville Florida but decided against it once he saw an ad for Disney World. "The most magical place on earth you say", Ash said to himself while reading the ad. This is where he would now go to.

After taking a flight from Michigan to Florida and a short drive to his hotel All Star Movies he had finally made it. Once he threw his luggage in the cramped room he ran down to the buses. "I wonder which park I should go to first", Ash thought to himself. His choices were Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. After thinking for a little bit he went with Epcot and headed to the Epcot bus.

After scanning in with his magicband Ash was faced in front of the iconic golf-ball looking building in the front of the park. "This... is... AMAZING", Ash yelled. After riding Spaceship Earth he decided to walk around some more. After visiting The Seas and The Land pavilions he walked towards the Imagination pavilion. It featured a purple dragon named Figment, who had his own ride. Ash thought Figment was super sexily so of course he had to get on this ride. After walking through the queue Ash got into his ride vehicle. He was all alone in the ride because no one goes on this fucking ride anymore. The ride started up and Ash saw... him. The sexy purple dragon from the sign. "Damn his ass is fat", Ash thought to himself when he saw Figments plump juicy voluptuous ass. Just one look at Figments dump truck made Ash rock hard. Ash though about jerking off while riding the ride but decided not to so he didn't get kicked out.

Normally the last portion of the ride would feature a butch of Figment animatronics singing the iconic Imagination song but that scene would be different for Ash. When the cover blocking off the scene revealed itself it was just one Figment stripping on a stripper pole. Ash couldn't believe his eyes... and his balls. "Damn Figment your gonna make me act up", Ash creamed as he kept watching the dragon work the pole. Suddenly the lap bar to the vehicle lifted as Figment motioned him to come forward. Of course Ash did as he was now face to face with the slutty hot sexy moist dragon. "I want you", Figment whispered to Ash, causing him to get more hard. "Oh baby don't worry you can have all of me", Ash moaned. Ash then started to make out with Figment, who was wearing Micky Mouse lingerie ;). Ash quickly ripped it off and ripped off his clothes. He then shoved his cock into Figments tight purple figmentussy, causing Figment to moan loudly. Figment moaned his iconic song as Ash fucked him hard.

While they were fucking Ash heard footsteps coming towards them but decided to ignore them. Turns out it was Nigel Channing, the new owner of Figment after the Dreamfinder was retired. "What the fuck is going on", Nigel said to the two. "N-Nigel... it's nothing honey", Figment said and moaned loudly. "Baby I thought you were you were saving yourself for me uwu", Nigel said in a sad tone. "I lied because Ash is so much sexier and hotter", said Figment. Ash pulled out of the sweet figmentussy to face Nigel. "Sorry but Figments my bitch now", Ash said and smirked at Nigel. Nigel then swung his fist at Ash but missed completely because he was a dumb dumb loser. Ash being the chad that he was he beat the fuck out of Nigel. Ash then grabbed Figment and held him tight. "Hail to the king baby", Ash said to Figment as they kissed each other.

 "Hail to the king baby", Ash said to Figment as they kissed each other