Marlin's Tight Cloaca

"Mmm honey you never fail to impress me", Neytiri said to Ash as she cuddles with him. They just got done with another amazing love making session. "You should never doubt me sweetheart, I told you I would rock your world", Ash said with lust in his eyes. Ash felt like he was finally happy with Neytiri. Ever since his darling Linda passed he thought he would never find true love... until now. "Hey baby why don't we go for round two", Ash said seductively as he climbed on top of his new love. But something was wrong. Very wrong. He took one look at Neytiri and noticed something was off. Her eyes were... white. Neytiri had turned into a deadite!! Neytiri then lunged at Ash with the force of a thousand Na'vi hunters until...

Ash had lunged out of bed, finally out of his nightmare. "Fuuuck", Ash said to himself as he cupped his hands in his face. Ash didn't know how to process what he had dreamed up. He missed Neytiri. Sure it was probably a one time thing with her but Ash oddly craved more of the Na'vi creature. He decided to just try to forget about her and move on with his trip. After three tiring park days Ash decided he would just chill at the pool. After getting dressed he walked out of his room and headed towards the pool. When Ash finally made it he was disappointed with what he saw. Their were construction walls all around the pool. "Aww what the fuck man", Ash groaned. All he wanted to do was take a nice swim but now that was ruined. Ash then got a brilliant plan. He would just go to a pool in a different resort. Was that illegal? Maybe, but that's not the point right now. Ash needed to figure out which resort he would go to. So he just did eenie meanie miney moe and got the Art of Animation resort. With that he hopped on the next bus going to the resort.

Once at the hotel he ran straight to the Big Blue Pool, the main pool of the Art of Animation resort. It was themed to Finding Nemo as the surrounding hotel rooms were also Nemo themed. Ash finally found the perfect lounge chair in the shade and placed his things on it. Ash ripped off his shirt, revealing his sexily six pack, causing all the milfs there to blush. Ash jumped into the cold water and swam around. For once he didn't have a worry in the world. No deadites, no confusing relationships, no nothing. It was just him and the cool waters of the pool.

Suddenly a clownfish swam to Ash and tapped him with his fin. "Hey buddy, we got some talking to do", the fish grumbled. Ash looked down and saw Marlin the clownfish from hit Pixar movie Finding Nemo. "Uhh can't you see I'm busy trying to have a relaxing vacation", Ash said, clearly annoyed with the fish's presence. "Well I'm not letting you enjoy yourself until we talk about my issue with you". "Okay Marlin what's your problem", Ash asked the fish. Marlin took a deep breath. "You said I didn't have a tight cloaca", Marlin yelled. "Well you obviously love getting penetrated by your slut fish Dory so yeah its probably really loose", said Ash. "Hey I'm not a slut you little bitch", said a drunk Dory as she lit herself a cigarette. "Well guess what, my cloaca bussy is nice and tight and hot and it brings all the boys to the yard", Marlin yelled and hopped on top of Ash's chest. "Look I don't want any problems so if we could just end this so I can go back to my swim that would be great", Ash said as he picked up Marlin by the tail and plopped him back into the pool.

"You know what that's it, I'm fucking you fishy style", Marlin moaned in anger as he was somehow able to pick up Ash and jump on top of his juicy ass. Marlin then took his moist stinky fish fist and shoved it up Ash's bussy. Ash yelped but soon thought that the fishy fist felt nice. "Harder daddy", Ash whispered to Marlin, causing Marlin to cream himself. He then took out his fist and shoved his tiny fish cock into Ash. Marlin then fucked Ash for many hours and Dory and a now emo Nemo watched from afar. After a while Marlin finally creamed his creamy fish cream and flopped off of Ash. "Zamn daddy you really know how to penetrate my tight booty", Ash creamed. "So... we cool now?" "Oh yeah totally", Marlin panted and kissed Ash's buttcheek and left. "Welp that was interesting to say the least", Ash said to himself as he got out of the pool and went back to his hotel to eat more shitty hotel food.

 "Welp that was interesting to say the least", Ash said to himself as he got out of the pool and went back to his hotel to eat more shitty hotel food