Ash Dominates Blue People ;)

After getting FUCKED by that sweaty stinky Yeti Ash went on to explore the rest of the park. After some more walking he arrived in the Africa area of the park. "Whoa a safari ride, that sounds like fun", Ash said to himself as he entered the queue for the Kilimanjaro Safari ride. After a 20 minute wait Ash hopped into the ride vehicle. "Look away children this is so unholy", said the safari driver. Ash turned to his left to see all the animals were having a huge gang bang. "Damn Disney this is super sexily of you", Ash said out loud and blushed at the sight. "How could you approve of this scene, this is disgusting", a Karen yelled at Ash as she was covering her children's eyes. "I approve of it because it's hot and sexy and MOIST, duh", Ash said to the bitch whore Karen. All Karen could do was cry in the fetus position because there were no managers to scream at.

After the hot steam sweaty sexy Safari ride Ash decided to hop on the train to Rafikis Planet Watch. Rafikis Plantet Watch is a small area in the park where you can learn about animal conservation and actually get to pet animals. Ash didn't do those things because in the main room they were teaching how to draw classic Disney characters. Ash grabbed a paper and pencil and learned to draw Gaston. A cast member was walking around looking through everyone's drawings and they nearly fainted when they saw Ash's. He drew Gaston shirtless with his cock out, and he drew himself sucking on Gaston mommy milkers!!! Ash was then banned from Rafikis Planet Watch so he went back into the main park.

Ash had saved the best part of the park for last. After passing by the boring ass Lion King show and walked down a bridge he had entered Pandora, the world of Avatar. The land had beautiful scenery, including the floating rocks straight out of the movie. Before Ash would get on any rides he would grab a bite to eat in the Satu'li Canteen. "What do you mean I can't get the cheeseburger pods", Ash questioned the cashier worker. "I'm sorry sir but thats only for kids". "I don't fucking care just give me them cheeseburger titties", Ash whined as he piss, shit, cried, and cummed all at the same time. "I don't get paid enough for this", the cashier person thought as they rung up Ash the Cheeseburger booty pods. After Ash paid and got his food, he sat down and devoured those thicc cheeks. "Damn those tasted like shit", Ash said as he bought ten more of them.

After voring all the sexy cheeseburger yum yums he was ready to ride some fucking rides. The first ride he would get on would be the Na'vi River Journey, a slow boat ride throughout the world of Pandora. At the end there is an impressive animatronic of one of the sexy Avatar blue people. "I wonder if they gave that robot a gorilla grip coochie", Ash said to the rest of the people on his boat and pointed at the animatronic. After that comment everyone jumped out of the boat and swam away from him. "What? I'm just saying what everyone's thinking". After that Ash went in line for the other ride in the land, Avatar Flight of Passage. You would be able to ride on an actual Banshee and fly around the beautiful world of Pandora. After Ash grabbed his flight goggles he sat on his "banshee". He wasn't actually on a banshee. His body would be transported into a sutible Na'vi for him. Once his body was scanned and his match was found they linked the two together. Suddenly Ash was now inside the body of one of the Na'vi. He was very blue and muscular, and only wore a loincloth. He also had long black hair tied into a tight braid. "Wow it actually worked, I'm inside one of these blue people", Ash cheered. He was then instructed to hop onto the banshee in front of him. It was blue with yellow accents around it. Ash hopped onto the creature as they started to fly over Pandora. "Wow... this is breathtaking", Ash said to himself as he looked around the area. Unfortunately he should've looked in front of him as his banshee slammed head-first into a tree, causing Ash to fall off the banshee.

"He's waking up, back up", Ash could hear someone yell. Ash slowly opened his eyes and sat up while holding his head. Their was a lady sitting right in front of him. A Na'vi lady. "W-what happened... where am I", Ash questioned the Na'vi lady. "Well as you were riding your banshee it crashed and you fell", the lady explained. "Luckily I was able to catch you and me and my family were able to nurse you back to health". "T-thank you miss", Ash said to the Na'vi. "My names Ash, what's yours sweetheart". "M-my name... it's Neytiri", Neytiri said and blushed slightly. Now that Ash was more awake he could see Neytiri better. Her yellow eyes glowed as she stared at him. Her body was perfect and shined a beautiful shade of blue as the plants around them illuminated. Her hair was in braids and she had some feathers together to cover her breasts. Ash couldn't help but blush as she sat on top of him.

"Y'know you really caught my eye in the park", Neytiri said flirtatiously while caressing Ash's cheek. "Oh did I", Ash said with a smirk. "Yes... yes you did... I couldn't stop thinking about you Ash". Ash then grabbed Neytiri and pinned her against the bed he was laying in. "W-What are you doing Ash", Neytiri moaned softly. "Doing something I've wanted to do since 2009", Ash whispered into Neytiri's ear. Ash planted his lips onto Neytiri's. The two made out with each other for what felt like eternity. Ash then pulled away from the kiss, causing Neytiri to whimper softly. Ash scanned her body, taking in everything, from her waist to her hips. He then ripped off the cloth covering her lower area, revealing her blue gorilla grip coochie. "Holy shit I was right, Na'vi ladies do have gorilla grip coochies", Ash said and smiled. "Well this Na'vi is all yours", Neytiri said seductively. Ash then took two of his fingers and inserted them into the forbidden coochie, causing Neytiri to moan. He thrusted his fingers in and out until that coochie was prepped enough for his long hard steamy Na'vi cock. Once she was ready Ash took his blue dick and inserted himself into Neytiri, making her scream in pleasure. Ash thrusted his hips back and forth into Neytiri, who's loud moans just made Ash hornier. "F-Faster Ash", Neytiri moaned. Ash quickened his pace, going faster and faster with each thrust. Ash couldn't hold it in any longer. After one last big thrust he shot his blue Na'vi seed into Neytiri. Ash's climax caused her to climax as well. Ash kissed Neytiri's head and hopped off of her. "That was magical Ash... thank you", Neytiri said to Ash softly as she held him tight. "Anytime baby", Ash said and winked to her, causing her to giggle.

Suddenly Ash was shot back into his normal human body. "Where am I? Where's Neytiri", Ash questioned out loud. "Sir I don't know who this Neytiri is but the park is closed and you've been humping the Flight of Passage vehicle for the past hour", said the Disney security guard. "No I need to go back, Neytiri needs me and my huge Na'vi cock", Ash shouted. "Yeah yeah, and I need Jessica Rabbit to give me some sweet head but that ain't happening", the Security Guard joked and grabbed Ash. "Let's get you back to your hotel, I think someone had one too many Pandora beers", the guard joked again as he dragged a sad Ash out of the ride.

 "Let's get you back to your hotel, I think someone had one too many Pandora beers", the guard joked again as he dragged a sad Ash out of the ride