Goofy and the Succulent Cream

After that sexy day at Epcot Ash was energized and ready to go to another park. Today he would go to Hollywood Studios, the park where your in the movies of Star Wars, Toy Story, and many others. Ash hopped on the bus and patiently anticipated his arrival.

Once the bus finally got their Ash ran out as fast as he could because the bus smelt like BUSSY. After going through security and scanning his magicband, Ash entered the park. He wanted to check out Star Wars Galaxys Edge first. Ash rode Millennium Falcon Smugglers run and had the best time ever. Yes he did beat up an old lady for one of the pilot seats but it was worth it. Piloting the Millennium Falcon made Ash's bussy quake. Next up was Rise of the Resistance. Ash loved the ride so much that he creamed a little. The cream was so creamy that the guy sitting next to Ash was like "damn boy you cream so creamy mccream." Ash didn't know what that ment but he went on with the rest of his creamy day :).

All these rides were making Ash"s tummy wummy rumbling so he went to PizzaRizzo to get some shitty ass pizza. After eating he went to watch MuppetVision 3D. Ash got super horny when he saw Kermit because he loves himself a thicc and sexy puppet ;). After watching the Muppet sex tape Ash went across the park to Sunset Boulevard. He went into one of the shops and bought himself some cute Disney stickers for his chainsaw and a cute Minnie Mouse dress for himself (Ash is such a girlboss 💅💅💅) Next up for rides was Rock and Roller Coaster. Ash had never been on a roller coaster before so he was nervous. Luckily seeing real life Aerosmith in the queue calmed his testicles before riding. He ended up loving the ride so much he rode it 20 more times that day.

The last ride Ash would go one would be Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway. It was the end of the night so he didn't have to wait that long in the queue. The pre show began and Ash was enjoying it until he saw Crackhead Goofy. Instead of wearing his conductor uniform he had on a crop top, jeans, and a bucket hat. He was also holding a hydroflask and had a shit ton of scrunchies. Goofy's train broke through the screen and revealed an entrance to the ride. Before Ash could enter he got stopped by Goofy. "Hey sexy is that a LG Electronics27 cu. ft. Side by Side Refrigerator with InstaView and Dual Ice Maker with Craft Ice in PrintProof Stainless Steel in your pocket or are you just happy to see me", Goofy asked Ash. "Actually it is", Ash said with a smile and pulled out a LG Electronics27 cu. ft. Side by Side Refrigerator with InstaView and Dual Ice Maker with Craft Ice in PrintProof Stainless Steel out of his pants. "Oh... well I heard you have some sweet cream and I wanna taste", Goofy said and started to rub Ash's nipples. "I'm sorry Goofy but me and Figment are engaged", said Ash as he showed off his ring. "That fucking whore", Goofy whispered to himself. "Fine whatever just get into my train I guess", Goofy said in an annoyed tone.

Ash hopped into the ride car as Goofy started up his train. "Fuck this dumbass picnic were taking a detour", Goofy said as they went a completely different direction than the ride went. "Whoa whoa whoa where are we going", Ash questioned Goofy. "To my house", Goofy said seductively. After a quick train ride they finally made it to Goofy's crackhouse. Ash exited the vehicle and walked towards the house with Goofy. "Damn Goofy this is the nicest crackhouse I've seen in a while", Ash said and winked at Goofy, making him blush. "Aww gawrsh thanks Ash", said Goofy as his did his stupid dumbass laugh.

Ash walked into the house and was greeted to a candle lit dinner with Goofy. They ate the finest bussy in the world as they talked about their favorite anime's (my personal favorite is Cory in the House :)). After that scrumdiddlyumptious bussy they both got really horny. "Ash come over here so I can taste your cream", Goofy moaned. "B-but I can't Goofy... I'm engaged to another", Ash said dramatically and turned away. "I'll sign your Disney World autograph book if you let me get some of that succulent cream", Goofy whispered in Ash's ear. Ash had been collecting all of the characters signatures and Goofy was the last one he was missing. "You know what, you got a deal sexy", said Ash as he began to kiss Goofy.

Goofy then trailed kisses all over Ash's body, causing him to moan slightly. Goofy finally got to his cream maker and started to succ it. Goofy's sucking skills were so sexily it caused Ash to moan the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song. After sucking for about an hour the cream maker finally made his sweet cream. Goofy creamed himself because of how good Ash's cream was. "Damn babygirl that was the best cream of my life", Goofy creamed to Ash. "Thanks, my cream is one of my best features", Ash said and winked at Goofy. After that creamtastic adventure Goofy and Ash got back into the train to ride the ride. Once the ride was over Ash kissed Goofy one last time as he left a creamy mess ;).

 Once the ride was over Ash kissed Goofy one last time as he left a creamy mess ;)