The Yeti and his Huge Cold Freezing Icy Thicc Gooey Cock

The next day Ash woke up with a sore cream maker. "Man Goofy really sucked my cream", Ash moaned as he got ready for another park day. Today Ash would go to Animal Kingdom, the park with all the animals and shit. Ash ran out of his shitty hotel room and bought some shitty hotel breakfast 😜. After shitting pissing crying and cumming over his stale crusty Mickey Mouse waffles Ash hopped into the smexy people filled bus for another park day ;).

After Ash scanned into the park Ash decided to be that asshole tourist and stop in the middle of the walkway to take a picture on front of the Tree of Life. After being a theme park nuisance Ash went to Dinoland U.S.A, the home of sexy hot wet stinky dinosaurs. Ash walked around for a little bit until he went to go play those rigged carnival games that everyone falls for (including me :)). After not winning the game Ash threatened the worker with his boomstick that he was somehow able to sneak through security. After a little "negotiation" Ash won a big green dinosaur plushie. He named the dinosaur Linda after his lost love. He wrapped the magnifying glass necklace he gave to her around the plushie and held it tight.

Ash and Linda the Dino plushie then went to ride Dinosaur. The ride was so smexy that Ash got super horny while looking at the sexy hot moist dinosaurs. "Damn I would fuck the shit out of dinosaurs if they were alive", Ash whispered to the passenger next to him. The person was so repulsed by Ash's comment that they jumped out of the fucking ride vehicle and creamed themselves. "Damn what was their problem", Ash asked Dino Linda as he walked out of the ride and into the giftshop. While in the giftshop Ash bought a t shirt with a sexily hot steamy moist dilf dinosaur on it :).

The next area he would walk to was Asia, but before that Ash would take a break to watch the Finding Nemo show. After finding a good seat the show began. "I wonder if Marlin has a tight cloaca", Ash thought to himself. Suddenly on the stage it showed Marlin getting pegged by Dory. "Oh so no he doesn't have a tight cloaca...", Ash though as he kept thinking about that hot and moist fishussy. Nemo then walked in on Dory and Marlin having sexy sexy fun times together😜. "Zamn daddy I didn't know you liked getting pegged uwu", said Nemo-chan. "Nemo get the fuck out of my pegging room or else I'll sell you to a sushi shop bitch", Marlin yelled at Nemo and moaned loudly. "Yes daddy", Nemo said and winked to the audience and left. Then the show ended because idk girlboss slay ;).

"Wow that was the best show I've even seen", Ash said to himself as he walked on the bridge towards Asia. Once he made it to the Asia area of the park he heard screaming and turned around. Turns out it was just Animal Kingdom's fan favorite roller coaster Expedition Everest. "Oh baby I'm going on that next", Ash said to himself as he held on to Dino Linda and ran into the queue. After a short 15 minute wait Ash hopped in to his car. He had asked for the front row and after another "negotiation" he got it! The ride would go on like normal until when the car would go up to the broken track. Normally after a little bit the vehicle would go backwards but not this time. "God dammit the ride broke down", Ash said to himself. Then out of nowhere Ash could hear clapping sounds. Extremely loud clapping sounds. Turns out it was the Yeti of the mountain. His asscheeks clapping with every step he made. The Yeti then saw Ash and his juicy ass and he wanted a bite. He yanked Ash out of his restraint and took his to his secret cave in the ride.

"Hey let go of me you big ape", Ash yelled at the Yeti and kept punching his arm but with no prevail. Once the Yeti arrived in his special cave he threw Ash on the floor. "Hey what the fuck is your problem", Ash yelled at the Yeti. "Can't I do something for myself without their being a problem". "Oh... me sorry", the Yeti said to Ash and started to tear up. "Oh no I'm sorry don't cry", Ash said and walked up to the Yeti and pet his fur. "Me just very lonely and me like your thicc plump juicy voluptuous big booty", The Yeti creamed to Ash. "Oh... well if you want this sweet ass it's all yours", Ash said seductively and winked at the Yeti. The Yeti then pinned Ash to the ground and whispered "Welcome to my sex cave bbg". Ash bit his lip because of how turned on he was to the beast. The Yeti ripped off Ash's clothes and whipped out his huge cold freezing icy thicc gooey cock. He then penetrated Ash's tight Ashussy. That Yeti cock felt so good that Ash moaned the It's A Small World song, which only made The Yeti even hornier. After moaning It's A Small World for the 69th time Yeti shawty bae had reached his limit and creamed. He had creamed everywhere. Even Ash was covered in his finger lickin good cream. "Fuck that was so good", Ash moaned. "Me satisfied now, thank you kind stranger", said the Yeti. After taking a shower in the Yeti's cave the Yeti carried Ash to a new ride vehicle. The Yeti grabbed the person originally on the ride and chucked him off and put Ash in. "Wow I got to get dominated by a Yeti and I got to ride the ride... today might be the best day yet", Ash said to Dino Linda after exciting the ride. Little did he know that his Animal Kingdon day was about to get so much better...

 Little did he know that his Animal Kingdon day was about to get so much better