🌟 Chapter 4:Cookies and Sleepover 🌟

Molten's pov:

I woke up at 6:00am today because I wanted to see and talk to Eliza and Lucas before class starts.

Right now I'm all dressed up and ready while eating my breakfast.

(In sign language) "So Mason what are your friends names? I forgot to ask you yesterday and I would like to know" asks Asher curiously.

(In sign language) "Their names are Eliza and Lucas. They are both very nice and fun to hangout with" I replied while smiling a little bit.

(In sign language) "That's good to hear and I'm glad that you have good friends now" he says while smiling.

After I finished breakfast I went to my room to put all of my stuff in my backpack and grab my phone to put it in my pocket. Then I grab my backpack and put one strap on my shoulder. I walk out of my room while closing the door behind me. My brother was sitting on the couch waiting for me while looking at his phone, probably texting his boyfriend. They both have a wholesome and healthy relationship which is nice and I'm proud and happy for them. But sadly our "parents" weren't so accepting of it, let's say that our "father" almost killed Asher because of this. And he also tried to shot me in the head with a gun once but ended up shooting me in the chest instead. Our "mother" did nothing and just left us to die. But that's a story for another day.

(In sign language) "Are you ready to go?" he asks.

(In sign language) "Yes" I replied.

We both head out of the apartment and he locks the door. Then we both walk to his car and get in. We both put on our seatbelts and then he drives me to school.

~At school and in English class (1st period)~

It was 7:35am and I was sitting in my seat waiting for Eliza and Lucas to arrive. But I accidentally fell asleep on my desk. I felt someone poking my head, so I lifted up my head to see who it was, it was Eliza.

I took out my notebook and I wrote "Hi Eliza" on my notebook. I looked around and did not see Lucas anywhere so I wrote "Where's Lucas?" with a confused expression.

"Good morning Mason, I have something to give you. Also Lucas was still unable to walk after what happened yesterday because his ankle was still hurting and his Dads didn't allow him to go to school today. They said that he needed to rest" she writes on the notebook under what I wrote.

"Oh ok, I hope he feels better soon." I write in my notebook. I was glad and relieved that Lucas was safe. I don't know why but I can't help feeling a little bit sad that I can't see him today. I was hoping that I could spend more time with him and get to know him better. As friends of course [sure Molten as friends definitely not a crush], but I don't know why but whenever I'm around Lucas I feel butterflies in stomach and my face becomes heated and I start to blush for some reason. Maybe I'm sick or something, I'll probably ask my brother or Bianca (Ballora) about this because they usually know everything.

But I wonder what is she going to give me. I can't wait to find out. Also I now just noticed that she's holding a plastic bag in her hands, I wonder what's inside.

Then she gives me a beautifully decorated box full of freshly made chocolate chip cookies that she had inside of the plastic bag that was in her hands.

I love it🥰 but I need to stay calm and act normal or she will probably be weirded out by my excitement. Because I'm a hyperactive and energetic kid. People usually think that I'm a freak or a weirdo because of it which leads to me not having friends. But who cares about that, cookies are more important than those jerks.

"Lucas wants you to have this as a thank you gift for helping him yesterday" she writes on my notebook.

"This looks so good and chocolate chip cookies are my favorite thank you for giving me this and I will make sure to thank him the next time I see him." I write on my notebook while smiling.