🌟 Chapter 17:Valentine's Day 🌟

Molten's pov:

It's going to be Valentine's Day next week, good thing I already have a gift for Lucas which is a fluffy dog plushie and a box full of his favorite chocolates which are Hershey's, Snickers, Kitkat's, Reese's and Kisses all inside of a beautifully decorated box that I made especially for him.

[The plushie looks like this one]

I hope he likes it and I wonder what is he going to give me, I thought to myself as I try to pay attention to my 2nd period teacher Mr.Richard in History class. This class is so boring, but thankfully Lucas is sitting next to me so at least I can talk to him to entertain myself until the class ends. No Mason focus! Come on you have to focus or else you will fail this class and you can't risk that or else you won't in the same grade as Lucas and Eliza next year I said to myself trying to get myself to pay attention to the teacher.

And it worked I managed to focus on my assignments and I finished before the class ended. Once the class was over and the bell rang, I packed my stuff into my backpack, I put one strap on my right shoulder and walked around my desk towards Lucas to help him get up.

"Here let me help you" I said to him as I stretch out my hand.

He grabbed my hand and got up from his seat, then he said "Thank you" while smiling with his phone. "You're welcome" I said to him while smiling too since I love his beautiful smile.

Then he grabbed his backpack and I helped him put it on, I grabbed his hand as we both exited the classroom and walked to our 3rd period class while holding hands. The rest of the day was just like usual, we went to class, all three of us ate lunch together and then more classes. Thankfully Tyler hasn't bothered Lucas ever since that time were I almost punched him which is good since now Lucas can eat his lunch in peace.

~Time skip to after school was over~

After school ended I said "Goodbye" to Lucas while smiling and waving goodbye to him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek while saying "Goodbye see you tomorrow" while smiling with his phone and he even winked at me which made me flustered as I squeal and try to hide my face with my jacket that I was carrying in my hands not expecting him to do that as he waves goodbye to me and goes home.

Eliza looked at me with the 😏 face when she saw Lucas giving me a kiss on the cheek and wrote "Bye Mason see you tomorrow and that was adorable you guys are so cute together." in my notebook before she grabs Lucas' hand and they both go home as I stand there a blushing mess.

A few minutes later my brother arrives, I go inside his car while still looking like a blushing mess as he asks me "How was school today?" in sign language. I answered "It was good" and then he asked me "It's going to be Valentine's day next week do you need any help on getting a gift for your boyfriend or do you already have something for him? Just wondering" in sign language then he starts the car and we drive home.