Ch. 6

Bruce's POV:

It was the day of the trip to California. Our current situation is Tony locked up in his lab, in his Iron Man suit, drinking. Steve and Thor are pounding on the doors while Nat and Clint are sneaking their way in.

Once they got into the ventilation system, a squeal ran out through the mics. It was a booby trap! Tony set up the shafts with electricity and if there was enough pressure, it would electrify the people in the shafts.

I sat back against the chair, rubbing my head. After Nat and Clint got out the shafts, Thor and Steve tried knocking the doors down. When they made a dent in the metal doors, but a blast threw them back.

Thats it! I went down to the locked doors and yelled into it,

"TONY, IF YOU DON'T COME OUT IN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS, I WILL HULK OUT AND DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF!!!"

A hiss and a pop came shortly afterwards and out comes Tony in his metal suit. He staggered towards me and slurred,

"Brucey, no need to yell. I'm here...."

He suddenly dropped to the floor, drunk. Everyone in the room sighed in relief and Thor lifted him up. I grabbed some of his stuff and threw clothes in his suitcase before we met on the Avenger's plane.

When I got onto the plane, I saw Steve and Nat struggling to get the Iron Man suit off of Tony. I grabbed my laptop and hacked into JARVIS.

"Deactivate the suit JARVIS and put into portable mode."

"Of course sir."

I asked who squealed in the shafts and Clint started blushing. Natasha looked over at Clint lazily and looked at me with her "you know who face". I held back a laugh.

We put Tony onto the fold out couch and started our 4 hour ride to California, just before hiding the all the alcoholic drinks.

Loki's POV:

In less then 5 hours, Dr. Banner would arrive. I sent Violet out to the mall and gave her money. She told me she'll go shopping and get dinner for us.

I quickly got the presentation for Banner ready and found a medical mask. This should be alright. I practiced my lower voice with the mask on and perfected my disguise.

I sat down in my office and waited.

Violet's POV:

After father dropped me off the mall, I walked around for a bit. I wondered whats going on at the lab. I told father I'd get dinner and take the bus home.

He said okay and kept reminding me to be careful. I'm still confused but I don't question it. Anything he says, its for the best.

I got some small gifts for father and some clothes for myself. I haven't been out shopping for a loooong time. I was too busy with work and recovery.

Time skip (4 hours)

After being at the mall for half the day, I decided it was time to head to Livermore's downtown. I'll get some lunch, maybe visit the library and shop some more.

I saw a pretty cool plane pass over our bus stop. It was sleek, fast and raven black. I saw it fly towards the Livermore airport. I wonder who's visiting...