Ch. 15/Epilogue

A/N: Last chapter!!! I'm might work on another book based on AOU and a Disney world one. :) Good idea?

In this story, sorry, I had to kill Sigyn. I don't think she'll appear to soon... Is there anything you guys might like for the next story?

UPDATE: 6-19-15 I posted another story following the adventures of Violet and the Avengers! Check it out!

Violet's POV:

It's been a few days in the hospital. The group of people explained to me why I looked different and they let my father see me.

He looked different also, but his eyes calmed me down right away. He came by my bed and I saw the Avengers leave one by one.

Mr. Stark was the last one to leave and I saw his tired eyes. He had a dad like authority look and gave an angry glare towards father.

(Sorry about the crappy speech... )

Loki's Speech:

Hey Violet, I'm guessing you have a lot of questions, but listen to me first.

All the memories that you have of me and you are fake. Only the memories of when we moved to Livermore is real. I have magic, and I come from a far off planet called Asgard.

I'm the God of Mischief And Lies. The man with the hammer is the God of Thunder and for years I thought he was my brother. He's my adopted brother I learned when I was a young adult.

I caused trouble when I found out about this and tension was set between Asgard and the Frost Giant, my true race.

The tension spread the next 10 years until I met my soul mate. Her name was Sigyn. Her calm, loving and caring personality clashed with my angry, hatred and selfish personality. She had extraordinary powers, the ability to control all elements and sub-elements. Just like you.

Shortly we got married and had a child, it was you.

I know this may come as a shock and wondered why I went through all the trouble hiding you, but hear me out.

6 years after you were born, the Frost Giants declared war and wanted to kill you. They said the child of Loki was to be the killer of all Frost Giant. They wanted to stop you.

The Asgardians and the Frost Giants went to a bloody war. On the 3rd night of the battle, I left Sigyn with you in your bedroom. After putting a defense spell on the room I left you and your mother. I just needed to help with the battle, but it was a foolish mistake.

Somehow, miles away in the battlefield, I heard a faint scream and something in my heart told me to go back to the palace. When I got back to the bedroom, your mother's body was lying next to the bed and you were no where to be seen.

From that point on, something changed in me. I felt different, being controlled like a puppet. I wanted to take control, of anything and everything. That's why there are the superhero, Avengers.

Someone was controlling me, but I don't know who, but when I first saw you in Germany, something in my head snapped. I've been fighting the control but failed to win every time, until when you fell from the portal. I still do not know what or who controlled me.

I wanted to be with you again, but if the Avengers caught me then in New York, I would never see you again.

I'm going to do something to bring your memory back, your true memory.

3rd POV:

Loki put his hands around Violet's head and started to chant a spell. Her sight became blurry and images shot around her head. Everything felt like it was about to explode and the memories all flooded back. Her life with Tony, the capture of Loki in Germany, the battle in New York and how she fell from the portal.

She gasped as if she ran out of air and opened her eyes to see the Avengers and Loki stand in front of her.

"Hi Dad" she said to Tony.

"Thor, Bruce, Natasha, Captain, the man who was brainwashed, I'm Back!" She spoke to the rest of the team

The room erupted in a huge cheer and the celebration began. She quickly healed herself and pulled Loki to the side.

"Are you going back to Asgard?" She questioned quietly

"No, my dear child, your grandfather, the King of Asgard agreed for me to stay. If I cause any trouble, I'll be sent back, but I promise I wouldn't. I have you!" He replied back happily.

She smiled and gave him a small hug. She glanced up and saw Tony. She vaulted over a chair and sped right into his arms, tears streaming down both of their faces.

"I love you dad, I love you and I'll never do anything that stupid again!" She laughed in the tight hug.

"I love you Vi, and I missed you."

That hugged last for a solid 5 minute until Thor started screaming at the nurse about having pop-tarts. Everyone laughed and celebrated about their risen teammate.

During the party, everyone thought about the future, what lies before them. They have 2 gods, a couple of master assassins, a billionaire, a girl who has powers to control the elements, a hulk and a super-soldier living together. What possibility could happen?