Ch. 11

Another watercolor I did. Do you want me to post more?

Violet's POV:

After getting father to bed, I went onto the computer to search more information about the Avengers. They were a superhero team sent in to defend New York on an alien invasion.

I continued looking at the news, videos, stories and in depth into each hero. I was surprised the man I bumped into in the cafe was over 90 years old.

The big, blonde guy was actually a god from a place called Asgard.

The couple in the park were master assassins.

And the guy drinking in the bar was billionaire Tony Stark. It turns out that his daughter was killed in the attack.

I continued researching and researching until I saw a video of his daughter. I clicked it and watched.

In the video:

A girl had a jetpack strapped to her back. She had metal armor around her body. She fought off several of the aliens with her amazing elemental powers. After throwing away one last alien, she rounded the civilians into a tunnel. She led them in and went out to continue fighting. Just before the video ended, the girl looked into the camera.

I quickly paused the video and looked at the girls face. My god, she could have been my twin!

Other than my short hair and different colored eyes, we could've been easily mistaken of one another. She had my powers, my looks. But she's dead.

I continued searching more about her. It turns out she was adopted by Tony and didn't find out about her father until just before her death.

When Tony was held hostage about 3 years ago, she was in charge of the company only at 11 years old.

She died in her father's arm when she went into a portal to destroy the alien's source. I quickly searched for the mastermind of the attack.

A picture of a tall, pale man came up. He was in a green, gold and black armor outfit. He had a gold, helmet with horns. In his hands were a huge scepter, that was glowing blue.

I looked into the villain's eyes, Father?

A noise came up from behind me and I looked. It was father, looking at my computer screen.

Something rushed through me. Anger, rage, confusion all mixed up. I felt myself lose control. I heard father, or what I now know, Loki, cry out for me to calm down. I growled and my voice was deepened.

I felt my powers go to the highest, before I forgot what happened.

Loki's POV:

After Violet helped me in bed, I went onto my computer. After a bit, I decided to go ask Violet to join me to watch a movie. When I went into the kitchen, I peeked around her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

Me, it was me in my battle armor, without my disguise.

I gasped, and Violet turned around with hate around her face. Her eyes and hair started to glow. I cried out to Violet to calm down, but her growl cut me off. I looked for the closest exit before Violet could explode with her powers.

Just before I exited, a fiery boom went up and I fell unconscious. The last thing I knew was my own powers and disguises fading.

Bruce's POV:

After the meal and the team in awe when they talked about this girl Ellie, I put Tony and Thor in my car. We decided to drive around Livermore since it was still early. The two kept talking about Ellie and I was trying to ignore their conversation.

After driving for a few miles around town, an explosion rang out. I looked towards the lab's direction but didn't see anything. I looked to the residence area a few blocks away from where our car was and I saw a huge puff of smoke.

Thor jumped out of the car and flew towards the house first. Tony and I drove as quickly as we could and started to help. I checked the nearby neighbors to see if anyone was seriously hurt.

I continued to help evacuate the neighborhood and I heard police and emergency vehicles come. I called Natasha to meet us here.

Thor's booming voice rang out from the house that exploded with Tony's screaming in shock. I immediately ran into the smoky remains of the house.