Chapter 5 ~•Hide and Seek•~

Me, trying to write this chapter:

  IS THIS WHAT YOU DESIRE, O' CREATURES OF THE DARK?? TALES TO DISTRACT THYSELF FROM THE DARKNESS THAT WHICH LINGERS IN YOUR SOULS?? THE EMPTY SPACE THAT CAN NEVER BE FILLED BY SUCH ATROCIOUS FICTION?? TO ESCAPE FROM THE REALITY IN HOPES OF LIVING ONE WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY NEVER EXIST?? WHEN THE CRUSHING FORCES OF THAT WHICH LIES BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION DISPROVES OF YOUR FEEBLE PERCEPTION OF YOUR SO-CALLED REALITY, WHERE WILL YOU BE WHEN IT ALL COLLAPSES?

   Anyways enjoy the chapter, I'mma go sleep for ten thousand years again.

~•~

   She hummed to herself as she continued to draw, completely forgetting where she was and the fact that she was in a freaking daycare. It wasn't as bad as she thought. The children seemed to already like her, sometimes crowding her to look at her drawings. It was nice getting attention, even if it was just from a bunch of little kids.

  "Okay, kids! Who wants to play hide and seek?" Sunny clapped his hands, the sounds of jingling bells rang from his fingers. All the children turned to him excitedly as they all shouted. "Me!"

   He smiled, and turned his head to look at the older girl in the room, who was still focused on drawing. He waved his hand to get her attention. Kris's head snapped up at the sound of ringing bells and smiled as she returned the wave.

   "Do you want to play hide and seek with us?" Sunny asked. All the children turned to her excitedly, especially Fall who had looked at her expectantly. "Alright! All of you need stop looking at me like that though!"  She lightly giggled and put down her pencil and paper before wiping of the invisible dust of her shorts and approaching them.

  "I'm going to be it first! Ready?" Her asked, turning around. All the children nodded and he began counting down. Kris sweatdropped and panicked as the children began to scatter. She didn't know where to hide and she didn't know the place very well.

  She ran around the daycare, hearing the quiet giggling of children in certain areas. 

-----

Author's note: Hi,  it's been a year.

I have nothing to say for myself other than the fact my friend forced me to publish this.