𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓦𝓱𝔂?

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚎."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

At 7 years old, Jisung woke up in a hospital bed, his mother beside him.
At 7 years old, his mother cursed him and went ad far as to slap him across the face.
The boy felt nothing.
At 7 years old, Jisung learned what it felt like to be neglected and unloved.
At 7 years old, Jisung tried to speak to his therapist, yet no words came out.
At 7 years old, Jisung had lost all ability or will to speak.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Get your ass down here, you disgrace. The dishes need to be done."

Han Jisung, 17 years old, Junior in highschool. Currently, the boy was laying in his bed, staring at his popcorn ceiling, wishing it would turn into a black whole and swallow him whole. He honestly wasn't in the mood today.

"Hmph. Disappointment."

His mom mumbled, slamming the door on his way out. He sighed, standing up a little too quickly, feeling the blood rush to his head, his vision going starry before he fell onto the floor with a loud 'thump'. It took him a second to recover, both his vision and his desire to get up. Carefully, he got back up and began walking out of his room. Sometimes Jisung wondered how it became like this. He wasn't sure, he just remember laying in a hospital bed while his mother screamed at him. He only remembered his older sister, Nayeon, smiling fondly at him as she buckled his car seat. Everytime he tried to think back, it'd give him a severe headache, so bad he'd sometimes pass out. He remember seeing trees and buildings pass by while he stared out the window. He remembers seeing the little boy in the car next to theirs wave at him at a red light. If he could just remember a little more, maybe he'd finally know what happened, then maybe he could be normal. Let's see, they were going too...where were they going? Did they ever get there? He remembered tires screeching and-- Jisung's face formed discomfort, and pain as he tried to scream, sinking down onto his knees, hands on his head. Nothing came out of his mouth. Just silence. God damnit why couldn't he remember!?!

"HEY. I TOLD YOU TO DO THE DISHES, WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING ON THE FLOOR DUMBASS?"

His mother screamed. Silent sobs left his mouth has he held his head in his hands, practically ripping out his own hair. Fuck it hurt.

"Stupid, fucking brat, can't you just listen for once?! You think I work all day just for you to be a lazy bitch all the time?? Huh? ANSWER ME."

Jisung stood up shakily, making his way back down the hall to his room, legs shaking, only standing by using the walls for support. Behind him, his hair was grabbed harshly, causing him to yelp in pain. He was thrown to the floor and kicked roughly in the stomach. More tears streamed down his cheeks. After abour ten minutes, his mother grumbled and went back downstairs. He laid there crying, before dragging himself in the floor toward his room. When he got there, he closed and locked the door, crawling up into his bed, curling up in the blankets. He didn't come out for the rest of day. He didn't eat dinner, nor did he ever do the dishes. He stayed in bed, until he cried himself to sleep as he did every night.