𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Jisung woke up with a splitting headache. His head was throbbing, the poor boy felt like his brain was boiling itself.

"Don't move too much, Sung."

Jisung slowly rolled his head over to look toward the voice. He couldn't exactly tell who it was, his sight was a little foggy and his hearing was a bit distorted. He could sort of make out the blurry figure in front of him.

"Do you recognize me?"

Jisung slowly shook his head.

"It's Minho, Sungie.

Jisung reached a weak arm up and rubbed his eyes, Minho's figure and features slowly becoming more clear.

"Hyungie..?"

Minho's eyes widened a little as he nodded.

"Yes, it's Hyungie. Do you remember how you got here?"

Jisung shook his head again.

"You walked over here, I think. You knocked but the moment I opened the door, you passed out."

Memories from the day before came flooding back into his mind, his mother's words, the way she cursed him as she has for years. His mind continued playing the events on repeat as his body started to gain feeling again. He realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, or pants and pulled his arms up carefully to cover his exposed chest, and the obvious bruises on his torso. The boy was ashamed of them. 

"Did you sleep well?"

Jisung shook his head. He felt restless, even if he was out cold. He looked over at the pattern of the couch as his dream came back to him in bright flashes and disturbing images. Loud bang. A scream. Blood. He remembered hearing his own voice. Something he hasn't heard in a long time. He was screaming. He saw a tree. It was knocked down. He was still screaming. He looked down at his feet. Nayeon. Blood. So so much blood...it made him feel sick.

"Woah woah! Hey, Jisung! Ji! Calm down!"

Jisung could feel Minho's hands on his shoulders but he continued shaking. His head felt like it would explode any minute and his body felt numb.  Minho shook him again, attempting to snap the boy out of his trance. Jisung's heart was racing as images continued to flash in his mind. Blood. Blood. Blood. The crimson liquid stained his hands and clothes as he screamed and screamed, shaking his sister's body.

"Ji--"

Minho jumped back, surprised at the sudden scream that ripped through Jisung's throat. He looked up at his dad and Felix who had now joined him in the living room, eyes full of concern, shock, and confusion. Jisung's body began curling in on itself, his knees going up to his chest, hands over his ears as he screamed. Felix ran over quickly and shook his brother.

"JISUNG! PLEASE, JI, SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Jisung's scream died in his throat, his breathing was loud and heavy, hands aggressively gripping as Felix's arms for some sort of grounding. His hands were shaking, as well as the rest of his body as he sobbed into Felix's chest. Jisung bling to his twin for dear life as Minho slowly approached as well.

"Jisung, I'm gonna go behind you and hug you too. It's just me, it's Minho. You're safe, it's okay."

Minho said as he did as he said he would, slowly going behind Jisung and wrapping his arms around his younger brothers. The two boys continued to hug Jisung until the boy eventually calmed down. Their dad stood at the doorway, arms crossed as he analyzed his boys. Jisung's breathing was returning back to normal as his grip loosened on Felix's arms. The boy still seemed out of it. His mind was foggy and he wasn't comprehending his surroundings. Then he did something that caused all 3 other boys to freeze in their spots.

"B-Blo-od.."

He muttered. Minho and Felix's eyes widened as they looked at each other. Behind them, their father froze and furrowed his eyebrows. Felix lifted Jisung's face up a bit, cupping it in his hands as he shook the boy.

"J-Jisung, can you say that again?"

Jisung just stared blankly. His body was limp, his eyes were hooded, barely able to keep them open.

"He's still out of it..."
"Poor boy looks practically dead. Lixie, let's him to your bed, he can sleep there while we cook."

"Okay, dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: guys, I promise this is Hyunsung☠️ also, sorry for the short chapter, I'm currently in the phone with my bsf, it's late and we did a lot of packing today. God, six years in this house, and we're gonna have to leave it behind in about a month. I can't believe it. Anyway, I'm tired and really didn't have much in me at all today but I decided to give you guys at least a little update<3 hope you all enjoyed, love ya bitches ❤️✨