Six: I missed you.

Jisung had missed 2 days of school already, and he wasn't exactly excited to go back, yet here he was standing at the front gate with Felix and Minho beside him. Ever since his break down the other day, Minho and Felix had refused to leave his side. His two brothers stuck to Jisung like glue, and he had to say he didn't mind it. The three walked toward the cafeteria and found a table to sit at while they waited for classes to start.

"So, Hyung. How's it going with that lovely new chemistry teacher?"
"Okay first of all, never word a sentence like that again, and secondly, she's literally a demon."

Jisung watched, intrigued by the conversation. He hadn't spoken again since that day. He wasn't even sure how he had managed that to begin with. So instead, he just continued to smile along and listen to his older brother's rants. Jisung felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, looking up at the figure. Hyunjin. Jisung's eyes widened as he flung himself into the older's arms with a large smile. Hyunjin laughed softly.

"I missed you, Jiji"

Jisung nodded in agreement.  He finally took a step back and looked at Hyunjin's smile. He had the most beautiful smile. Beautiful eyes...hair...lips--

"Ahem."

Minho cleared his throat, looking at the two.

"Hwang Hyunjin may I ask why you're being lovey dovey with my brother?"

Hyunjin's jaw dropped comically. He frantically looked between the two, head tilting cutely as he sputtered.

"BrotheRs??"
"Yes. I am his older brother."

Jisung giggled, sitting back down at the lunch table, still facing Hyunjin.

"Jisung you have a large family."

Jisung smiled a little, nodding slowly. Behind him, he heard Felix mutter a 'you don't even know the half of it.' He guessed Hyunjin realized he said something due to the quiet response, not that Jisung could respond anyway. He sat down next to Jisung and put an arm around the small boy, pulling him closer, into a tight hug. Jisung's faux smile turned into a real one as he melted into Hyunjin's side. He felt. Lot better today. Hopefully, it'd stay this way.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: so short, I'm sorry, I know Im really sorry, I'm trying- Summer just hecking started and I'm somehow even busier than before. I haven't updated lately and I am so so sorry. I promise I'll actually give you all an update rather than a filler chapter soon. Which story do you guys want an update on? Let me know. Love ya bitches<3