Chapter 1: Getting sick

Warning

1) English is not my native language, so there will be some spelling and grammatical errors found in some spots.

2) I have no experience in writing fanfics, so this book might turn out poor but I will try my best and if you guys can give me some advice, I'm grateful for your help.

3) Characters may probably act out of character, but like I said, I'll do my best to make them like their canon personalities. ( I will make their personalities according to my headcanon mostly.)

4) The characters does not belong to me. It belongs to Monsta. The only thing that belongs to me is the plot.

------------------------------------------------^-^-------------------------------------------------

"...........check if he's okay....."

".....he has a fever? ....."

" Really, a fever? Ugh! Why can't this innocent soul take a break?!"

" He can't really sit down, huh? "

" Sometimes, I wish we can.........to keep him safe..."

" I'll help......"

" C'mon, let's work together "

"Hurry up and get better................"

"..........master... "

--------------------------------------------^-^-------------------------------------------

After Retak'ka has been defeated, Boboiboy was sent to to a room to recover. Although he didn't faint for days like in the Captain Vargoba incident, the injuries were way more severe than ever. How he's still smiling normally like he didn't just fought a wanted enemy was still a miracle to his family.

Honestly, the Kokotaim gang seeing one of their friend getting injuries is a normal occurrence now, but that doesn't mean they are not worried. Especially the orange dino capped short teen. At this point, they don't want to see their friend fighting and just rest back home. Boboiboy often puts himself in front to protect them, now they want to do the same for him but it'll probably be difficult since the orange themed boy is the most stubborn in protecting all of them.

Sigh....... it's worrisome.

You see, our small main character already woke up and is now resting in a room prepared by Tapops. He's really bored since he can't do anything. When he said he can't do anything, he meant it literally. Tok Aba told his friends to keep an eye on him and they agreed as if they've been waiting for this moment. Tok Kasa also told him to not move if he doesn't want extra hard training after he recovers. His friends...... sigh, he loves them with all of his heart, but do they need to put a high security system in this room? Even Commander Kokoci seems to be an accomplice. Ochobot seems to not want to leave hi for even a second.