Chapter 2: This place is ...... haunted?!

Warning

1) English is not my native language, so there will be some spelling and grammatical errors found in some spots.

2) I have no experience in writing fanfics, so this book might turn out poor but I will try my best and if you guys can give me some advice, I'm grateful for your help.

3) Characters may probably act out of character, but like I said, I'll do my best to make them like their canon personalities. ( I will make their personalities according to my headcanon mostly.)

4) The characters does not belong to me. It belongs to Monsta. The only thing that belongs to me is the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------^-^--------------------------------------------------------

Today is a bright and peaceful morning. The sky is awake, the birds are chirping and soft gentle winds blowing the leaves on the green trees. The sun is shining not too bright, but perfect to go for a walk.

A beautiful scenery to start your day.

" BOBOIBOY, WHY IS YOUR TEMPERATURE SO HIGH?!"

I take that back, it's not a peaceful day.

Ochobot was going to wake Boboiboy up earlier. He didn't forget to bring breakfast for him too. Imagine his surprise when he entered the room and saw Boboioby shivering and sweating badly in his bed.

Ochobot put down the breakfast he was holding on the table. He quickly took a thermometer and check Boboiboy's temperature.

40.7

............... Ochobot felt like he wanted to shut down.............

Here we are, in Boboiboy's room, Ochobot is feeding his owner his breakfast in bed. Due to Boboiboy's poor appetite today, he's chewing quite slowly. At first, he rejected Ochobot's help to feed him, as he told him that he doesn't really want to eat now. Ochobot immediately protested, saying he needs to eat even a little to eat his medicine. He can't eat his medicines on an empty stomach.

" Sigh...... I'm still wondering how your temperature is this high. If Tok Aba knew about this, he would be worried." Ochobot sighs while feeding another spoon of egg to Boboiboy. His breakfast today is light, three eggs to be exact, so it's easy for him to eat.  "Wait, Tok Aba didn't knew about this yet?"  Boboiboy asks in confusion.  " Of course he didn't! We don't want him to worry early in the morning, right? Especially when he's busy handling his shop right now."  Ochobot responds.

Boboiboy raises his eyebrow in confusion while munching on his food.  "Then why is there more food on the table? From the looks of it, it seems to be porridge." Boboiboy points to the bowl of porridge on the table, which is next to him.

Ochobot turns his round body to look at the extra food. It's not like he didn't notice it when he first entered the room, he was just worried to even care about his surroundings.

Now that he thinks about it, this porridge does look like Tok Aba's porridge. He tried to take a closer look at it and even brought an extra spoon to taste it. Unfortunately, power spheres don't eat........ well some do, but Ochobot is not included. He brings a scoop of it to Boboiboy's lips for the boy to taste it. Knowing what his beloved power sphere is going to do, he opens his mouth to carefully taste the porridge.