Chapter 3: Enemies and new allies

Warning

1) English is not my native language, so there will be some spelling and grammatical errors found in some spots.

2) I have no experience in writing fanfics, so this book might turn out poor but I will try my best and if you guys can give me some advice, I'm grateful for your help.

3) Characters may probably act out of character, but like I said, I'll do my best to make them like their canon personalities. ( I will make their personalities according to my headcanon mostly.)

4) The characters does not belong to me. It belongs to Monsta. The only thing that belongs to me is the plot.

--------------------------------------------------------^-^--------------------------------------------------------

A few hours after the sandstorm attack

In the meeting room, only Fang, Tarung, Kokoci and Maskmana were present. Ying, Yaya, Gopal and the other agents are outside of that mini station to do the orders given by the higher-ups. Boboiboy and Ochobot are also preparing for something. The ones who're present in the meeting room have some things to discuss.

"Is everything prepared?" Tarung asked the short Commander.

"Almost, Admiral. Just a few more citizens to move and we can prepare for the battle." He replied

"Mhm, that's good."

"Fang, is Ochobot ready to use his teleportation powers?" Maskmana looks towards Kaizo's only kin. "Ochobot is ready, Admiral."

"Then that confirms it. You can go now, Fang. Make sure to assist Laskar satation too." Fang did a Tapops salute and quickly went to where Boboiboy and Ochobot were at.

After Fang went out, the room is filled with silence. Kokoci decided to ask, albeit the nervousness led him to hesitate a little. "Admiral Maskmana, I know we already discussed about this, but are you sure Boboiboy can handle this by himself? I'm sorry for doubting, but I'm just worried if that case may not be as trivial as we thought."

"Rest assured, Commander. I'm sure that case is trivial if Boboiboy's certain he can handle it by himself."

You're probably asking, 'What is up with this? What happened? Did I skip a chapter?' No, you're definitely on this book's 3rd chapter. Let me just do  flashback even though you'll probably end up not liking it, just for your understanding of what's happening right now.

-----------------------------------------------------^-^---------------------------------------------------

Flashback to the time after sandstorm incident

That sandstorm really did cause some damage. By damage, Boboiboy's door has been thrown back to the wall. That wall happens to have a hole thanks to that.

Yaya and Gopal were brought to the recovering room for them to rest. Fang was called to report what happened along with Boboiboy and Ochobot. Although Ochobot was reluctant because they had to disturb Boboiboy from his sleep, he had to reassure himself that Boboiboy's safety is his top priority, even if it meant sacrificing his friend's recovery for the time being.

"You couldn't see anyone due to the sandstorm?"

"Yes, Admiral."