Chapter two

•

                                        •

The two best friends Megan Barnes and Millie shuttleworth made their way into Stamford bridge to watch Everton vs Chelsea, mainly just to watch Dele Alli.

Megan had been living in Scotland for a while, so she hadn't seen any of her friends for a while, but she had made a few friends in Scotland.

The two girls made their way up to the private box in Stamford bridge and eventually finding their seats, soon taking a seat before resuming their conversation.

"So, you have a field of guys infront of you, pick one" Millie said the the girl.

"Yes, because it is that easy" Megan said, rolling her eyes.

"You're Megan Barnes, any guy would be lucky to have you, any guy in the world would be lucky to have you" Millie told her.

"Speaking of guys" Megan said, pointing over to Millie's boyfriend, Dele, who was warming up on the sidelines of the pitch. He soon looked up at the two girls in the box and waved, them doing the same back.

                                          •

The game had finished and the two girls made their way to the tunnel where all the wives, girlfriends and family went to greet the players.

Megan felt a little awkward just stood there waiting for Dele and Millie, so she stood with her phone in her hand, replying to some of her fans.

Everton had lost, which was who Dele played for, but Megan was obviously happy since she did support Chelsea, but Millie wasn't so happy since she would most likely have to listen to Dele complain for the whole night, which she didn't enjoy.

The couple made their way over to the influencer, hand in hand, Dele with his duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

"Quick, everyone take a photo, Megan Barnes is here!" Dele said in a sarcastic tone.

"And it will be the last time I come to watch you, I'm sure the press got enough photos of me" She said, sighing.

"Yeah well, may as well make fun of you now" Dele said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and snapping a photo of the influencer with her arms folded and posting it on his story.

"Dele! Delete that right now!" She practically screamed at the Everton footballer.

                                        •

"Ugh Dele now everyone is gonna know that I was here" Megan complained to the boy.

"Wouldn't be a bad thing" Millie replied as the two walked further ahead of Megan down the busy tunnel.

"Hey! Wait for me!" She called to both of them, she made sure she had all of her things before jogging after both of them.

She side stepped through several people, apologising for bumping into a little girl along the way.

As she jogged a little further, she tried to avoid an old man, but ended up bumping into someone's shoulder.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" She said looking at the man she had just bumped into. He had fluffy dark brown hair, a stubbly beard, and light blue eyes.

"Oh no it's okay" He said with a polite smile before she walked on past him.

"Well she was cute" Mason Mount said to his team mate, Ben Chilwell, as they stood up against the wall. "Did you get her number?"

"I don't even know her name man" Ben said, giggling a little at his friend.

"Oh my god" Mason said, realisation soon hitting the Chelsea midfielder. "Is this who you bumped into?" He asked Ben, showing him the photo on Deles story. "Megan Barnes?"

"Yeah? Who is she?"

"Bro, have you been living under a rock or something?" Mason asked him. "Who doesn't know her?" Mason said, making the left back shoot the midfielder a look. "Well obviously you, but she has ten million followers, ask any of the boys, they will know her" He continued.

—————

My second chapter of this book, hope you are enjoying it :)