Chapter eight

"Millie, I can't exactly just start turning up to all of the England games for a month" Megan complained down the phone to her friend, it was the euros and Millie was trying to get Megan to come with her to the England games.

"Why not? It will be fun, we will get to spend so much time together" Millie complained down the phone. "There will be lots of good looking lads there, even though you seem to already have your eye on one"

"Who?"

"Ben Chilwell" Millie said with a smile through the phone.

"How exactly do I have a thing for Ben Chilwell?" Megan questioned as she arched the busy London Traffic fly by.

"I see him commenting on your posts all the time and I read your DMs"

"My DMs?" Megan spoke with furrowed eyebrows as she opened the app. "Millie I am going to kill you, I knew you were taking way too long to get my phone"

The influencer read the messages sent between them, from the day Millie came over to her house.

"It would be great, we could double date any everything" Millie spoke, smiling at the thought.

"Why exactly would I date Ben, I don't even know him" Megan reminded her best friend.

"We'll get to know him, because you will be seeing a lot more of him when we go to watch the games"

"Mille, I am not going t-"

"Love ya bye" The model said, hanging up on the brunette before she could say she wasn't going to watch the games again.