Chapter five

|| Instagram DM's ||

Benchilwell
So, I saw you were at the
Game a few weeks ago.

Megan..Barnes
Sorry, what?

Benchilwell
I think we are going to
Be good friends 😉

It wasn't very often that Megan had free time, but when she did, she liked to lay in bed with a book and right now she was doing exactly that.

There was another reason she didn't do this very often, that reason being Millie Shuttleworth.

"Hello" The tall brunette called through the house, announcing that she was here, as she entered the influencers living room.

"What are you doing here?" Megan asked, placing her finger on the last word she read.

"Well that's was a bit rude"

"You know I didn't mean it like that, I meant how did you get in MY house?" Megan asked, recalling that she had locked the door once she returned back home.

"Ding ding ding" Millie said, dangling the keys in front of the other brunettes face.

"Oh, I forgot I gave you that" She sighed. "Anyways, what do you know about Ben Chilwell?"

"Why? What have you done?" Millie questioned, raising her eyebrows as she hit comfy on the influencers couch.

"Nothing, I just received a Instagram message from him this morning" She was used to DM's from famous people or normal people.

"Ohh right, what did he say?"

"He asked me about the game I went to the other week" Megan said, remembering the message from the left back.

"Yeah, he plays for Chelsea" Millie said, saying it like Megan didn't know.

"You say that like I don't know" Megan said, trying not to sound rude.

"Sorry, sorry, but, I do know that Dele is very good friends with him, he seemed nice when I met him once" Millie informed her friend.

"You say that like I should know, I only bumped into him" Megan giggled.

"Fair enough"

"Anyways, what did you say to him?" Millie questioned, curiously as she followed the brunette into her kitchen.

"Well I said, sorry what?, what else was I meant to say to him?" Megan asked, grabbing two mugs out of the cupboard.

"Meg, you're so hopeless, I really hope you didn't scare the poor boy off"

"And then he said he thought we're going to be good friends?" Megan spoke, making coffee for the both of them.

"And... then what?" Millie asked, spinning around on the kitchen island chair.

"Well nothing"

"You just left him like that?"

Before Megan could speak again, her phone pinged in the living room, Millie jumping up to go and see who it was, a smile appearing in her face seeing it was from Ben.

"As she went into the kitchen she started a conversation with her boyfriends friend, as Megan.

BenChilwell
Sorry, I had training all
Day. So, how are you??

Megan..Barnes
Don't worry about it, I'm
Good thank you, how are
You? :)

BenChilwell
Good thanks :)
So, did you not know what
I was talking about
Yesterday, orrr?

Megan..Barnes
I didn't, but I do now
I wouldn't mind getting
To know you 😉

BenChilwell
Sounds like a plan to me!

——————————————-

And that's chapter five!

To be continued...